1. Has anyone analysed which missions give the best rewards for time needed to complete?

2. Mega

Mega Chaotic Good

Missions are more about your own personal stamina, your armor / gun / fap setup and your free Ped balance.
    I'm very biased (naturally) but Argonauts is a good one because they are plentiful, they dont cost too much to kill and they have some nice items in loot (ok Kango Masks, Knight Thigh F and Paladin Face M are no more, but everyone TT'd them anyway).

So I'd vote Argonaut, because whatever level you are, you can complete it pretty quickly and use inexpensive equipment to do so. :shoot:

3. If you havent done the papoo on NI yet, it is an easy agility point and a nice little vacation. Kill 250 of each ( i think)..it can be done in a few hours if you do them at the wave spawns. They are all a tp jump or two from each other, so it is easy to kill one and jump to next when you are waiting for the spawner to reset. The waypoints are online somewhere or just start searching around crystal center...I think all are within a tpII chip. For slightly higher levels, get the Stamina from killing the 3 types of cyclops in AG, since now u can use any weapon and armor there, and tp chips, it is very easy.

On ark, it seems the nusul are still dropping good UL whips, the price on those has stayed steady too...haadrada can drop gyro 14, but the rate is less since navi started dropping them, but they are a good one to go for because it is a great fap for lower to mid levels.

Of course there are all the caly ones, and many can drop good gear....atm though, I would stick to argos or the robot irons until the rx stops dropping.

On Cyrene there are some great missions with rewards like the refurb fap and many others with decent skill gains, but none seem out of whack with most other missions elsewhere.

Each planet has a bunch of running around missions and starter missions, even toulan...do them all.

As far as rewards go, I think it is impossible to say which is best reward for ped spent...besides the two NI ones, they really aren't all too different. The NI ones are the 2 cheapest ways to get 1 agi and one stamina point.

Everything else is a function of total ped cycled versus reward and MA uses simple equations to determine these and to make sure none are too far off the spectrum.

However, the general consensus is that the epic prison mission chain on RT is the best all around skill giver. It takes months to complete, but since there are so many missions, you can see the gratification of the skill increases daily, and it keeps you motivated. Best bet for this one is to find someone who has finished it....(about 12 actives have it done) and many are very nice people that can help. There is also a great resource for it somewhere online too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Thank you. Really useful.

5. cyrene have an epic mission chain that will take u a few weeks/months for sure but will give u a 5k ped worth UL gun (u will also need a tanhok amber that u can buy for 300-400 ped i think)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.