MindStar9 & Spike - "Aerial Ballet"

Discussion in 'Entropia Fiction & Storytelling' started by MindStar9, Oct 5, 2010.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I have been providing live coverage on MindStar Radio of the EUWBC boxing event organized by Oleg. Periodically, we have intermissions when matches for the scheduled time complete early, or when people don't show up for their matches. These intermissions can become quite creative given those who are either involved as a participant, or those who come to support their favorites.

On Sunday, October 3rd, we had a pretty lengthy intermission, so I decided to take my new "StarShip9 Bumblebee" up for a flight around Billy's. What I didn't expect was to meet up with Spike (Leader - The Disturbed Ones) and end up in an aerial ballet of sorts. Thank you Spike for the spontaneous fun, we'll have to do it again sometime, only next time, I'm going to choreograph the air dance. :bigsmile:

Here is a video of the interaction:

2. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

But But But....Its not PURPLE!!!

Pretty wicked Vid. WD 9

3. MindStar9

Ya, I know ... but it's kind of expensive to do the Blaus texture ... especially with multiple fields. I have the Hovercraft and Valkyrie Blaus'd, and will Blaus the boat soon (it's a purple that isn't the right purple right now), but the StarShip9 will have to settle being a Bumblebee for right now until such time I can Blaus that too. Would love to have the whole fleet Blaus'd, but that takes a bit to do. I'll get there eventually. Summer is my Blaus guru. :bigsmile:

Here's the Hovercraft btw ...

[​IMG]

4. <3 The glitch mob.

Oh and.. Is it just me do are the VTOLS very slow?
    My logic tells me, traveling by road = slower than air.

A helicopter is alot faster than most cars. (Or am I wrong?? I might just as well be.)

5. We used to do "ballet" in grav tanks the old Activision "Battlezone" PC game. Of course, there were weapons since it was "Battlezone", but that tight spiraling in on the opposing tank while they were doing the same was called "The Dance of Death". :)

Can't wait till aircraft armaments appear!

In the meantime, I suppose there are the arts for entertainment. Nice vid, MS9. :)

Bread, the VTOLS are slightly slower than the Valkyries, but you don't have to deal with vegetation or terrain features nearly as much, I think it's about a wash.

6. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

Aww MS9 LOL- gotta be careful around you, with you recording stuff heehee. And yes, rather surprised at how expressive these things can be. Definitely scope for some choreography :)

7. MindStar9

Indeed ... great group, and they just released this track on August 13th ... I love it.

Sounds like that might have been fun ... I like getting creative like that, and ... as Ed Robles says in his blog ... allow inspiration to naturally come to you, and then go for it ... when I'm in EU ... that's exactly what happens for me because the community is not short on creativity or spontaneity. Yes, there's arts for entertainment. ;)

Thanks about the vid, and nice seeing you at PA. :)

Haven't you learned that lesson by now in over 5-1/2 years? :D Wherever my purple ass is in the universe, I'm always ready to take photos and/or capture footage if I'm inspired to do so ... no one is safe. ;)

Thanks for the fun my dear, and now ... we'll have to get together again and drag AG into the mix (since he has a little experience in game ballet maneuvers ;)), along with a few others. I think it would make a helluva video if we can coordinate it right. I'll have to give some thought to this. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.