MSM MindStar Media Facebook Page

Discussion in 'MindStar Media' started by MindStar9, May 14, 2011.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Wanted to alert everyone that I have created a MindStar Media Facebook Page where I will keep everyone updated on what's happening in our universe as it relates to my activities associated with my news reporting, radio broadcasting, and media work with the EP Media Center. You can check out the Info page for more details.

2. Cool I follow you. About twitter? It's much simpler and less cluttered than facebook.

3. MindStar9

I have Twitter, but under a different name, so I'll add that to my signature too. :)

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Awesome move, MindStar :) gratz on your new page ^^

5. I'm following :)

6. MindStar9

Just a quick note that I have made a major announcement at MindStar Media related to the June issue of EntropiaTimes. :)

Color my purple ass totally excited.

Oh, and ... the new site is coming along nicely. Thanks for being a part of it.

7. is there any way when you release the entropiatimes that you can do it both as a text file and a pdf at the same time instead of just a pdf? I like to use text to speech engines and stuff to listen to news articles like mp3s when I'm doing other stuff. Text to speech engines can't understand pdfs

8. MindStar9

That's a question that Lykke will have to answer, because I have NO clue Hon. :)

9. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Southern Fortress Engineering

woot @ MS9 capitulating and joining the Facebook movement. *likes the page*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.