Mindark Support Dept.

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by Shinobi, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Suppose you wouldnt know the meaning of sarcastic humor even if it wet-slapped you squaire in the face.

Very telling reaction from your part too, I might ad. Oposed to Shin by any means and how nececary, eh? No help needed no help wanted or asked for. At this stage I know exactly why and by whom I am never to be back in EU. Guess youre makin clear where you stand. I have no probs with it.

2. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Someone With Opinions

It was an early please use spell check to make my head hurt less

3. Please take it to your fan-base, I am not amused.:spank:

4. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Someone With Opinions

I actually thought it was very clever.

5. Helooooo! Sheeesh! Thats why I said take it to your fans J! :whip:

6. Mary Mary Jane

Mary Mary Jane Mary Mary Jane

im waiting to see...

7. Twitchie

Twitchie Skillin' Villain

I've never had a ticket ignored. Once there was a 3-week lag in their response. I thought it had maybe gotten ignored or forgotten. But then I got a response and an apology. It had been opened, but apparently lost in the midst of other tickets. In some sort of an audit, it was rediscovered. They apologized and addressed the ticket.

As far as improvement, I think they do a decent job. Most replies I've received have been 48-72 hours, which is about normal for a response from a business in the States. They may do with expanding the canned responses too. Expand a bit or offer more insights into the issue you wrote in with. I found that compliments generally get a more personal response than complaints.

8. My participation in the Project Entropia experience ,was in indeed profound upon me. I knew and still, believe there is no other game to top this out there, and the latest movie “Avatar” sure conveys my sentiments. The virtual universe is probably the closest mankind will ever come to Interdimentional deepspace Exploration and collonization. We should Not understimate the powerfull impact it has regarding participation experience, it remains…profound. Yes it is indeed more than a game.
    My own experience is 4 years plus one being in exile and banned forever. The pain is unbeareable, even tho I am active on EP and sharing the exitement of the community. I sure made a stupid mistake on EF. And I thought I was amongst friends in the community. I wouldve rather Neomaven PM me , back then on EF, and sternly repremanded me with a deletion of what was posted, but he found it nececary to take it further, at the very least because i am also a CL participant. I had and still have invluencial friends, whom i probably shocked more due to my stupidity. Of which I am repentant and regretfull, immensly and deeply so. How can Knuckles know what hoplessness feels like?

I love you all, i love the game, cant just take that away now can I? I am nothing without ma avatar! Doomed to face callousness and indifference.:sad:
    :coffee:

So how`s MA-Support been treating you guys latelly?:whistle:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.