Mindark Support Dept.

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by Shinobi, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Right, but does it also mean that those imposing and eforcing the LAW, should never be leniant or considder a second chance? Even murderers get parole and second chances in real life.

I never said unproffesional. i said Proffesional-Unreasonableness, thats quite different M8;)

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Again, living in Holland you ought to know that in a bucketload of cases where exactly that happened, due to some person "believing" humans are intrinsically good, countless criminals that should have been in prison were able to kill, steal, rape, or abuse again.

In fact, it happened so often that I'm inclined to strongly belive that risks should just not be taken with such people. That's too bad for the guys and gals who actually DO deserve a second chance, but I'd rather have the authorities inconvenience those people a bit for the remainder of their sentence than gamble with the lives and wellbeing of their citizens.

3. Exactly the reason why I sent them my "Cerificate of Good Conduct". I am a firm believer in human instinct and giving second chances. Many times a second chancer is more carefull in his steps, cos a second sentence is definite and final, and he knows it. It apeals to the personal feeling of responsibility of an individual, especialy a second chancer. Even you can admit by now, I am genuinly sorry for my mistake. And a legitimate member of the Human condition.

4. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

unprofessional, unreasonable, you're just splitting hairs and same points remain.

our societies choose to have observe rehabilitation and atonement for crimes, MA does not. go in to a private business tomorrow such as a bar or resturant and do the same: see if you are ever allowed in there again.

5. Bad comparison. Mindark is a Multinational Game-Hosting company. No mediocre bar or restaurant. Besides your deliberetally trying to throw this thread way off.

6. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

:cry: lame? replace "unprofessional" with "unresonable" in my post and the meaning and context doesn't change. "Proffesional-Ureasonableness" isnt even a proper construction unless you mean they are being very professional at being unreasonable :umn:

anyway, apparently by simply disagreeing with you im trying to take the tread off track, so i'll leave you to it. you chose your path.

7. Dissagreement in such a manner denote intent. Just get over my ban, I can live with it and have, neither is it the point here. The intent of the entire thread is to do with MA support client relations and their history of hostile responses. And that they may hopefully improve. I am all for the people, especially active gamers on this one;) If I use my ban as a example, so be it, thats my choice. As original Op I think I have the right to kindly ask you not to sidetrack the thread or its original intent, please.
    Peace dude;)

To make thing clear for everyone, I care less for my own ban and more for all those still caught in a fantasy web of deceit and false hopes. Mindark shall be the cause of their own ruin.

8. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

I've had poor responses from the support dept. in the past.
    On those occasions I have requested the issue to be sent to their superviser.
    Lina from the support dept. has been professional and helpful on each one of those occasions with me.

Dude, you have an axe to grind with MA, take me off your list of people you "care" about.
    I'm a grown adult and your "care" is not needed or welcome.
    Thank you very much :thumbup:

9. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Someone With Opinions

I agree with Chopper 100%

Dont Blame the support department.

It is not a web of deceit, You caused you own situation, it was no one else's fault.

They should be ashamed if they ever even considered allowing you to come back.

As I said before, in my opinion you should have done Jail time for making a Terroristic Bomb Threat.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Reagardless. I still want to know if Mindark had Psycholigical clinical trials done, on the long-term effect of virtual realities on organic Bipeds.

Besides, I have enough reason to believe that I am not the only person treated with hostile contempt by Mindark Support.

Fact is I did no Jail time, in fact I wouldve loved to have the matter taken to court. In fact I think there was no Police involvement at all and absolotullelly no indication of it. Purelly MA say-so and I honestly believe they lied about that.

Justin I dont have to answer to you. Regardles how important you may feel.

11. I have no axe to grind with MA. Mabe their Modus Operandi i dont like, ye ok. You may tell me what to do, who sais I want to listen, and do as you say? So you`ve gone way beyond puberty, who cares i dont.
    Your welcome and have a nice day:handjob:

12. Justin Thyme

Blah Blah Blah poor me Blah Blah Blah

13. Lina has not responded to any mail from me so I think she aint been professional towards me

14. Very mature, and a lame flame attempt. Is this your best?

15. Joser

Joser asphinctersayswhat

Whoa there, turbo. It goes from being ignored to hostile contempt? I think the fact that they've told you at least 2 times that, "Sorry, but we're not allowing you back no matter how sorry you are," shows exactly how far they're willing to go to make their answer clear to you. The fact that you keep pestering them beyond this is likely to breed some contempt, but I didn't read any into it from what you've shown thus far.

16. Justin Thyme

I hate to disappoint you but that was no attempt at a flame. If I chose to flame, I am pretty sure you would be aware of it. I have respect for the owners of this forum and It would take alot for me to lose my cool here.

In regards to your other comment about me thinking I am more important than I am. That would be false. I know that I am just a particpant in this world that happens to be blessed to be able to have a talk show about the game. But, I will admit I am very opionated and am not shy about expressing my opinion.

17. Mmm...well if you put it that way... Altho pestering them is maybe a little too hars cos my contacting them say, perhaps 4 times with as many months inbetween. I am sure they have the logs to show that in the least.

18. Okay;) good answer there. Just that I misundertood your post as a hostile attempt. No hard feeling dude, cary on;) Altho I must point out, you bein a DJ in-game does not intimidate me. I am in contact and close friends with David Robert Westmoreland, the founder of the station. And I was a member of Temporal Destinies Soc long before you may even have known PE existed. Pls dont underestimate.

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Shinobi. It's a support desk. It's not the president's personal staff we're talking about here. I'm not really sure what your experience with hiring support staff is, but psychological tests are typically not exactly part of the selection process.

"Sorry, but we will not discuss the matter more with you. We took a decision and that is final" hardly equals hostile intent in my book. I've seen responses where I rolled my eyes and replied they should try and READ the case. I saw replies where I thought: "Well, that could have been handled more professionally", and I've seen replies that plain out made me laugh (back in the old days, MA actually had a sense of humour).

To the best of my knowledge, you're the only person feeling you got treated in a "hostile" manner, and I frankly fail to see that from the ticket responses you posted here.

Lied? How? When? Where? They judged the comment you made in a particular way, and act by that. How is that lying?

20. Interesting twist lol. Nope, the clinical trials is for the viability of the game and its overall effect on users long term.

Support, ignoring and closing cases is also used by them in a rude manner. They lied about starting a Police case outright and there is no way i can verify this. Only communication I had of it is via support and by support.

But forget my ban, Its done and past tence. I would rather see others post some examples here of cases that contradict what i am saying. Mindark can do better with relations with their account holders and active gamers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.