Entropia News: MindArk signs deal for Unreal Engine 5

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Yer, but whenever it happens will it make any difference to the loot we get. Not had one global yet...

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I've mentioned before I'm not a regular hunter. As in REALLY not. Back in the day when I hunted regularly. I mean maybe my first few years in game. I think I had 3 in team hunts I think between 50 and 100ped. These days global meaning has changed a little though. An old school global is anything over 50ped and a HOF was 1000+ I think?

These days a global is over 10peds. Surprised you didn't get one yet though... I think even I've had one or two that low in recent years. Definitely crafting "carpet tiles" (basic filters) if not in hunting.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Liu

Liu

Depending on the mob hunted the global effect can be triggered anywhere between 10 to 50peds.

4. I know I've been doing a lot of triggering lately, but no global effect of any kind yet.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

triggering as "I'm triggered" or you mean you've had loots in that area but not seen an effect? Sounds odd/not quite right

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.