Mindark announcements and promisses that never come (classic).

Discussion in 'Akbar Creative' started by Akbar, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Mindark announcements and promisses that never come (classic).

That's now a bit more than 2 months that mindark proudly announced that " the Tezlapod pet is ready to be discovered",
    but still nothing, saddly so so classic...
    Tezlapod_Pet_Promiss .jpg

I suggested a friend who loves pets to writte a support case today,
    me I dont bother anymore, tired to read the blablabla answers from the so called "support department".

I highly thank you again Mr CEO for your fantastic Integrity since I strongly believe you are THE ONE who validates the mind-dark announcements.

Integrity : The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Support case is sent, let's see what will be the answer...

Ak.

PS :
    Fixes : Aegis Mound Teleporter will now be added to your map locations when visited.
    When people have to find back a teleporter that you mindark removed from our map, this is not a fix, no that's again the players who have to find a solution for your fuck ups (please read again the "integrity" definition...).
    But this is a mindark habit, I think I can easily say they removed teleporters from our map near 5 times already...
    I remember the totally dumb excuse from "kim/Calypso" when MA removed the minopolis tp from our map...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  2. I always like reading entropiaplanets :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Was never especially concerned about TP's moving/vanishing... but then again I was never one of those people who would "get all the TPs" first and still don't have most of them. For me I rather enjoy discovering a new one every now and again.

I get that saying a mob is tameable, when it isn't, is a bit pants though. I don't know much about taming as only tried it once but yes... if they keep leaving something in the release notes that didn't happen that does smack of carelessness and lack of interest in putting the information out there.

TBH at this point, not that I want them to, but they may as well give up on releasing release notes. There's so little in them now anyhow I doubt anyone would feel like they are missing out on much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.