[Marketglory] Browser startegy Game- economic, political, social and military simulator

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by cenas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

MarketGlory is an economic, political, social and military simulator where you can convert your virtual currency into real money.
    Each player from the MarketGlory community has the opportunity to: work, set up companies, run for the government, recommend referrals, gain military ranks and build their own organization.

As I mentioned this game can build their own businesses, work for others, belong to the government, engage in battles and wars in countries etc. ..

The first few days are slower, more complicated, can only work and do 10 fights daily. After buying energy on the market which will increase earnings in the struggles and work nearby. Starting the first or second week already can start to arrange the own strategies.

For the people who prefer deposit, they have some promotions, ex. buy pack 100exp for 20€, is in the right side on the page where it says buy experience points, this means u start with 100 experience and u go win more money with works and u have more production if u raise your company. BUT its not required do deposit.

You have local market, global market, financial market, referrals market and companies market, where u can buy all stuff or convert your money ( U have money local, Gold and Euros (real money)).

About referrals, I go give my link, only register who want, in this game all people are referral from someone.

I hope u can ENJOY the game, but remember u don't go win REAL money fast, this take time, only if u want invest. 1 guy who buy the pack 100 exp for 20€, he got the 20€ in about 1 month and a half ONLY doing the work.

PS: Dont open free companies at start because u dont have enought money to resources and salarys, unless u invest...
    For more info or need help in game, just pm me in Game, my nick is Opcash or go to your country channel and ask for help

LINK- http://www.marketglory.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.