Loot Is Changing

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Bunny, Jan 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

I have noticed a change in the loot system over the past week or so. Larger ped loots and also larger items loots. I for one hope this does not end. This is the way the game should be instead of only low looting except for the few very large HOFs or ATH hits. Am I the only one that has noticed this??

2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I voted it is about the same, but I wanted to vote it is a little better.
    I don't think it is a lot better, just a little.

I would prefer to have something appear in most loot windows, even just a few pecs, rather than the constant No Loot message.
    I also wish that the loot improved as the mob maturity ( and therefore ammo used )increases. At the moment I loot better on average from youngs than from guardian or dominants, for example. Perhaps this will change as I hunt and skill more.

3. Voted "loot is the same"
    Maybe it seems curios what i´m voting (get one HOF and a global some days ago)
    but if i look back some weeks in sum , i notice no great difference in loot (exept the hof and global).
    Most hunting runs cover only the decay of weapon(not melee) and armor and some ammo. (could be that its the normal condition).
    If i count all together i could not whine after my hof :) , maybe that changes in a week :lol:

4. I voted "about the same" because (and i can here you all sigh now :) PE is cyclic, this have all happend before

Long periods of no loot (and whining) then it comes back, some ppl get Hof's and some ppl find nice items
    The only thing that really change is us :twocents:

5. I voted better ... of course, I just got back from cND not too long ago and loots were nice up there.

I too am enjoying the item loots, and I think the PED drops may be slightly larger also. The mining is poor sometimes, but with the markups on ores and enmatters, and the price of oil since the increased flights in space, who can complain. I may be able to make a profit if I quit crafting my loots, but I'm a sucker for skills and accept these loss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.