ROCKtropia: Looking for Mercenaries! (Free Skills & Travel Provided)

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by narfi, Jun 8, 2012.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

[​IMG]

Getting the old crew together for some fun :)
    Newcomers invited too, everyone is welcome to join in the fun :)
    Saturday 05:00 MA time (1am eastern time, 10pm pacific time)

Meet at CND Lagoon (will probably gather at City of Dreams TP to separate from the normal traders/players at lagoon once we get started)

Same system as before.
    I will supply ammo and opalos if needed.
    No teams, I will do most damage and get all loot.
    If you wish to burn/skill faster/higher then you need to bring your own gun and amp. (make sure that it does <35dps) (and is eco, no non sib weapons) I will give you ammo before the hunt, and will pay your weapon decay after.

Be prepared to die.... a LOT

Not 100% sure on the mob yet, but will probably be Street Kings.

PM me or post here if you have any questions before then.

Good luck and see you there :)

narfi

2. I'm interested but no idea what the system was before. I've used Breer P4 & P5A against Street Kings before and I no longer get sib on those.

3. narfi

narfi Lost

The system before I supplied all guns/ammo and did most damage and got all loot. Basicly everyone joins for fun and free skills, I get a much higher dps and eco setup for difficult mobs.

The risk/gamble is mine, the fun and skill gains are yours.

The only difference this time is I don't have a large stockpile of lower/mid level weapons so if you want to do more dmg/skill faster then you need to supply your own gun which I will still cover the deacy on and supply ammo for, I just can't give you the guns to start with like I did before.

4. OK, add me to the list and I'll bring a gun.

5. narfi

narfi Lost

Cool, will see you there :)
    And just to clarify, it is Saturday night American time, Sunday morning European time.

6. i will be there count me in :) i cant never say no to a good skilling sesion

7. So, Saturday 5.am MA time. I'll def' be there, should be fun. What level are Street Kings (I forget...), just to make sure I have a good enough gun ;)

8. narfi

narfi Lost

Sunday morning for you in the UK....

I think the lower lvl Street kings are L99 but I forget now, I tested a few mobs the other night.

9. I can see now why we have to be prepared to get killed a lot ;) Bit confused on the time though, MA/in-game time is 1 hour behind BST so don't think it's Sunday morning for me, it's Saturday morning.

10. narfi

narfi Lost

The confusion is because it will be Saturday 9pm for me, MA time Sunday 05:00.
    In the US it will be saturday night, in the UK/Europe it will be Sunday morning.

11. Now you have me confused, I am in the US, EST and that's Sunday morning 1 am ???

12. narfi

narfi Lost

Yes Softhart, if you stay up late saturday night your time, 1hr past midnight into sunday morning your time :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. It would be good if you can make some kind of contdown with like let`s say 24 h before so anyone can now how much time they have left and they will see at what hour the post was made and they can calculate exactly no matter in what part of the globe they live.
    That is kinda my idea.

14. narfi

narfi Lost

52hrs till slaughter!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. MA time is 1 hour behind current UK time or BST whatever you want to call it! So if the meetup time is Saturday 05:00 MA time, then that's Saturday 06:00 for me :p

16. narfi

narfi Lost

just under 36 hours till the fun begins :)

17. OK, I don't know what's going on here. You clearly state Saturday 05.00 MA time, maybe you meant Sunday? I've just been TP-ing between CoD and CND lagoon for the last half hour (it's now 05.07 MA time...), but no one is at either location...

18. narfi

narfi Lost

i told you saturday us time, sunday european time :( i tried to be as clear as I could.
    It is friday here right now, the hunt starts in 23.5hrs

19. Yer but you originally said Saturday 05.00 MA time, so how does this translate to Sunday European time??? You are not making any sense here so forget it! I'll hunt by myself!

20. time left?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.