Entropia News: Letter from the CEO

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Sep 25, 2018.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. :D

Anyone with the slightest idea of Japanese writing could instantly recognize the text consists mostly of katakana.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Since loot 2.0 I found stacking so much easier than it used to be. It's like they finally listened to Rex. No longer is my loot diluted over miriad items I can never have enough of it is worth selling.

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I haven't really kept track. Then again, I haven't really played much either. My storage still is piling over, though.

5. Best thing on the "new loot" is the 101% markup, on many, many items.

• Funny Funny x 1

6. platz da, or get soundblastered!

on a secret mission episode funfzehn jawohl

mein leben (320x200)

EA 00 00 FF FF

sequel spoiler: Return to Castle Dr. San

oh and wtf is PC-13? 13 bits? :alien:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. MEIN LEBEN !

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

Did any1 from from (this forum I mean) apply and get accepted for the visit to MA HQ?. MAs de facto employee their moderator on their forum admitted that he got accepted (BIG surprise there, smirk). PLEASE certain fan boys - don't be waffling on saying OPCF is not MA aoawned. Threads on this forum abouttthat you got owned. PCF IS MA owned. proven 1000%. That aside, Q still stands. Mccorm did YOU get accepted? (ill bet 1 ped you didn't I wonder why). Is others here though who aren't in mmc boat and are friendly on PCF so? did you apply to visoit MA HQ and whats result?

9. Only 1 guy talked about in public about it. Guess they all had to sign an NDA. x'D
    Noone published the "invitation" email they got...I know of 1 guy who was "allowed" to read the content.

I did ofc NOT apply. rofl

So I guess we will have to wait, until 8 payed victims show up on the forum, with epic news about a "camera system"...how cool it will be...etc.

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That is the downside I guess... the more common an item, the easier it is to stockpile and put on the auction at a cheaper markup. Also more players to compete against to sell. The low prices may make crafting more attractive though and the items crafted hopefully cheaper too... economy eh? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.