Legal ways to torture scammers, idiots and manipulators

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Katielicious Kat Mallow, Feb 6, 2016.

1. 1. Offer them a deal to be good to be true and then when they come to trade - tell them f**k you :-) (ok childish but I find it amusing.)

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Strange as it may seem (OT I know - sorry) but In 11 years I don't think (but my memories is pants) I've ever encountered one. Sure I've had my fair share of beggers and the like or people wanting me to buy rubbish but I don't think I ever directly encountered a scammer. The closest I got was The Ponzi guy but the thing is... I actually made money off him before they shut him down (rule of these things: get in, get out fast, don't be tempted to stay). The other was Anshe Chung's Dreamland Stock Exchange. I don't think that was "supposed" to be a scam but it was effectively an enterprise that failed because the investment wasn't tied to any reward. It just became a useless thing that could be traded which it was but it simply spiraled down in value to nothing. I only gambled a tiny amount on that. And what I learned far out weighed the cost of what I spent on it.

Much like Entropia, it teaches you a lot.

3. narfi

narfi Lost

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
    if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
    In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,

4. I'd say if u want to have a little fun with them, send them on a seemingly profitable - wild goose chase - around the universe :))

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. How about we put a profitable wild goose chase together :evil:

6. Operation name: Goose gone wild :yay: Level: Classified :woohoo:

I'll PM u if I come up with something rofl:thumbup:

7. You know who I want to catch :-)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.