LeeYap Banned! YAY

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by LeeYap, May 9, 2010.

1. I had quite some basic filter globals - you have to do them on full quality.

70% QR is nothing tho, that's not even within the qr slowdown.

And, there is no point in adding residue of any kind either, that wasn't your own idea, was it?

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

You only need to add residue to items with a high TT value. Anything else doesn't really matter ...

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Actually, the only time one ought to put in residue is when crafting (L) items. The residue you add will be used for adding to the TT value of the items crafted.

In all other cases, it's a waste of money, because if you create unlimited gear, you can repair it (meaning 100% TT, instead of the additional markup you also pay for the residue).

Also, but do not pin me down on this, I believe that any residue added to the item value will not be contributing towards the global/HOF.

4. This worked, ages ago, don't remember the exact VU, but MA announced the change somewhere in a VU content listing - nowadays only the "inner" value of the item counts for globals/hofs, the residue added to fill up the item to full TT does not contribute to the global value anymore. :wise:

Still irrelevant here, as components (like basic filters) have a fixed TT value and the residue is not even consumed - but ofc you are right, it make sense only when the item is (L), "regular items" can be "filled" w/o additonal costs (markup on residue) at the repair terminal, and even for (L) items this makes only sense when the market value of the item justifies the markup on the residue (which, in turn, depends on the residue needed, there is only a limited range of accepted residue types per item, sometimes only one - this depends on the other ingredients used, just like the residue dropping when you craft that item)

5. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

LOL do i feel kinda stupid, ty for advice Whizzszz and ye it was my own idea actually.

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Shrug

7. If such small things are "bugged" what isn't? I want an answer as to what is a bug and what isn't!

This is the only program (EU) I have ever used that i can't seem to get an answer about. Sheesh even MS will say what is a bug!

8. Lykke TheNun

I believe I saw somewere on EF that this is a bug. A new BP was discovered and with that the items used to make that new item. Even if the items was discovered before.

I'm not sure if they did fix that now or not ...

9. I'd doubt they fixed it, since i have been making filters for a very long time. But, perhaps it's not a bug?

"If it's in the release notes it's not a bug, if it isn't, report it"

Shrug.

10. MistressArwen

Taken Wizzszz advice, done loads more filters and Bpqr at 95.3. Yet still not even one globie. Such a waste.

11. Lykke TheNun

After this I made a day long 'research' ...

I clicked around 10K filters

Spend 510 peds
    Return 432

No globals

BP QR 100%

Engineering skills 5.5K

.... :puke:

12. MistressArwen

Wow! That a lot of efford just to prove me right aunty Lykke:) But yeah, filters is easy to craft but sucks when it comes to generate more gaming activity through a global now and then.

13. Sheesh dis thread seems to have gone off topic! I was freaking banned dun you get it? Fer crying out loud!!!

14. Guess im in this club to :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.