Planet Calypso News: Killer Bugs From Below!

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Hordes of deadly Marcimex have left their catacombs to devour everything in sight!

The subterranean terrors have never been seen above ground, yet this very afternoon they swarmed over the surface of Cylops Volcano! Sightings have even been reported from as far out as Jurra Plateau and around Twin Peaks!

Experts claim there’s a strong chance they’ll attack populated areas in order to feed - on US!

It’s about time we taught these overgrown beetles who’s higher up the Food Chain!

Source

2. Will the event reset after 6 hours without a warning ?
    imagine the number of players who will shoot for nothing or lose their loot, this would be cool MA right ?

Btw, if people die, will they revive at nymphtown ?...

* But i guess this event is the reason why all my hunts were PURE RIP OFF this week.
    Steal the players, and reward selected people on the event. Entropia 2016-04-28 22-17-12-12.jpg

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  3. Wait theres a marcimex event now? Are different cities the different maturities?

4. Uuhhhhh, take a mob, spawn it at an unusual location = awesome event ?

Doesnt seem to become boring over the years. Gratz then, MA !

5. ehh a rocktropia screenshot for a marcimex mission? I'm doing arkadian golden week and loot is good. Maybe go there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.