Just started a new web venture

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by nexus7, Aug 31, 2013.

1. I'm battling away with a new web venture (so still building it, etc) called modeler3d.com that will be to do with 3d computer graphics modeling, and it will have a classified ads section where 3d CG modelers can post ads for free. So I'm posting this as I thought that anyone on EP that does 3d modeling work might be interested. So anyone doing stuff with 3ds Max, Maya, Revit and so on.

So if anyone on EP does '3d CG modeling' work and would like to have an ad on the site when it's ready/online, then just submit your reply to this thread saying what the model is, if it's animated or not, number of polygons, etc, and what files will be included for prospective buyers, e.g .max; .obj, etc - and the price you want to ask. That's it :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

Good Luck with it :)

I tried going to the site but it wasnt there.... Is it up yet?

3. Thanks :) It isn't up yet as I'm still building it, that's why it wasn't there...

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Is it like that site where you can upload your models/portfolio for free and view them in the web page? essentially as a way of advertising yourself.

I forget the name though

Wistrel <-- fool

5. When it's ready it will be focusing on news, articles to do with 3d CG modeling and related topics and will feature classified-ads categories (a bit like craigslist, backpage, gumtree, etc) where people can advertise their work. So, no - it wasn't going to be a myspace-type site where you have your own page, but worth baring in mind... I might try and find a widget or plugin that lets me add this as a feature.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.