1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamiras archive of 3d grabs

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Jamira, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

LOL! I have to admit that I made an error of 10 for the hight of the tower. I've checked that lately again and saw that Kristin's hight is only 168 units. The towers hight is 51k units. So 1 unit = 1 cm. Wich means the tower was 510 meters tall.

But even a 51 m building from balsa wood couldn't be stable enough. Balsa is light but not weightless. You would need tons of balsa wood for this project. It can probably carry it's own wight if it's construction is good enough. But the wind power of a small breeze would blow it away.

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah well... this 9cm version will have to do for now :D (love it btw)

Thanks again
    Wistrel

PS this was the "zero effort, just see what happens version" there is always opportunity for improvement. :D
    Image1.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

No problems at all with the model. I could print it as well, not at 1:1 or 1:10 but at 1:1000 = 51 cm ... but the stupid printer decided to give up ...
    Actually I'm not able to buy a new one. Sad ...

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Funny actually.... looking at this pic gives me an idea of how cool it would have looked under moonlight in game... sad that MA never migrated it over to CE2... ah well.

Sorry about the printer Jamira. If there is anything you need to sell to afford a replacement please remember that option is always there (although getting the cash out might take 3 months :/ )

Wistrel

5. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hmmm ... nothing left to sell. Got all the money during summer 2014. And it's all gone: 3D-printer, Mazda MX5, Rhino3D, PlayStation 4 Pro + PSVR, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, several books, games and movies, big TV, new guitar, dental protheses, a very expensive picture ... my map of Skyrim alone, printed at linnen, took 900 PED. Now I'm bankrupt.

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Not everything.

7. San

San

Elektor in Germany has a special offer on 3D printers right now.

8. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hehe, I don't want a cheap printer. I want the follower of my old one. And kits for self-assambly are a no-go for me. Wich means: 500 Euro atm.