It's alive :)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Viperstrike, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Hi,

For the past few months I have been tackling some heart issues IRL, it finally came to a crunch a few weeks back when I had an attack. Just want to let people know that all is good, I am ok and am taking a natural path to healing (No operations or medicine).

Anyhow I am returning again to gaming properly and will be rekindling the www.mmogamingnetwork.com forum site; This time hosting my own forum software phpBB3 & SQL2012 Server :)

All should be operational again within a few weeks, including the new Teamspeak3 server as well.

Cheers,
    Viperstrike

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Good to hear you are ok, can imagine it was a scarry and difficult time.

3. Aye it was a little scary to be honest.

It makes you reflect on things in your life very quickly and also places you in a new mindset of what to and what not to worry about :)

4. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Crikey dude. Hope you are doing well, I know its a long recovery (my Dad had one a few years back now) so take it easy.

5. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Does beer count as natural healing? If so, I say I may have to buy you a few rounds!
    :buddies: Good to see you here! :hug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I'm glad you stayed on this side ... get well and stay well, or else. :tongueout:

7. Hey, thanks for the support :)

I have been considering what to spend my time on, now that I have ten fold the amount of time on my hands.

I will be playing a number of games of course and overseeing 'The MMO Gaming Network' forums and helping out my good friend, owner of Taree Computers with an online store, though I expect this will only take up a few hours/day, leaving me with many hours to spare.

I think it might be time to demystify the costs involved in playing Entropia Universe from an average everyday gamer's perspective.

So shall begin in the coming months,
    Project Progress - MGN Viperstrike - The cost to hunt and progress in Entropia Universe.

First thing is first though, I will need to upgrade my internet link to a 10M/10M Sync service, Ethernet

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  8. Wishing you the best; get well!
    :cool (2):

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.