Entropia News: IT's A GIRL !

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by RAZER, Sep 20, 2012.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Back in February Peter told us Lykke was pregnant of here 3th and his 1st kid, which kinda proves they did the dirty thing at least once ;-)

baby scan.jpg

Back then it was not yet known if it was a boy or a girl or even if it was one or more (Peter was going for at least 2 boys, too even up the household of 3 girls and himself).

Congratulations popped up all over the place from both players and planet partners.

During the months that followed it became clear that they were having just one kid and that it would be a girl, they started to call her Luna along the way and we now know that the little girl is indeed called Luna.

I had some contact with Peter yesterday and today and he was OK with me announcing this big news, so without further ado, EU community meet Luna:
    luna.jpg
    She is born this morning and weight 3080 grams and was 52 cm tall. Both mother and daughter are doing well and in his own words "daddy is a crybaby", so I guess he was very happy :)

Peter will have a hard time getting into the bathroom in the morning with 3 girls around, but I guess he can always use the garden hose :)

Anyway, I'm sure that I can congratulate both Lykke and Peter with the birth of their daughter and Amanda and Sarah with their new sister on behalf of the Entropia Planets staff and all the players of the Entropia Universe. I hope both mother and daughter will recover from the surgery quick and that Luna will grow up to as nice a person as her parents and of course that she will have a long and healthy life ahead of her !

I took the liberty to do one of those morphing things with Peter and Lykke's picture to see what Luna will look like. No idea if people on this forum have any idea what Lykke's second daughter Amanda looks like, but I was surprised to see how much this morph looks like Amanda.

Baby-of-Lykke-jpg-and-Peter.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Congratulations to happy couple and Luna :beerchug:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Big Grats!!!

Those cost a lot of ped to skill up. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  4. Gratz to the lucky parents!!!

• Like Like x 2
  5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

:yay: Yes, Yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSS ... I'm an Auntie! :yay:

Congratulations to you both, I am SO happy for you, and especially Peter as this is his first child. I'm sure he IS like a crybaby right now as a result too, but well-deserved.

Luna is precious, and I'm sure she'll have Daddy wrapped around her little finger.

And the bonus here ... another Virgo ... so that's Lykke, Peter, and Luna, unless I forgot about someone else!

Thanks for the article RAZER, nice job. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Wheee grats Lykke & Peter on the new bubby :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

Many congratulations you 2!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. A Princess of the Danes! Congratulations!

• Like Like x 2
  9. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Fantastic News. Gratz to all. Little Luna looks absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics as and when they come. So how soon before you get her a set of OJs? Lol

• Like Like x 2
  10. :beerchug: Wow huge congratulations to both Lykke & Peter :cheer:

• Like Like x 2
  11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Hi everyone, and thanks for the well wishes.

Turns out I made a tiny mistake. She was 52 centimeters, and not 56 :) We went into the OR somewhere around 10-ish, and while they were about to give Lykke some form of anesthetic by means of a back-injection, I almost passed out. However, I discovered rather by accident that hospitals have their own language. "Uuurgh" basically means the exact same thing as "I am not feeling too well, and think I wiill drop in just about 5 seconds, so please be aware of me lying in the way when you need to move across".

And when they told me "The baby is coming now", I just started crying, and basically didn't stop until Lykke awoke, lol. Luckily "urgbl" is hospital-speak for "thank you for the gratz, and yes, she is stunningly gorgeous".

Lykke did a tremendous job during the last few months, and we couldn't be happier. Luna so far has proven to be absolutely easy to please, as she napped most of the time. She's also amazingly storng. I had her lying on my chest earlier, and she raised her head and just stared at me. I'm not sure a baby of less than a day old is supposed to do that, but yeah. Blew me away.

I'm hurrying back to the hospital now, and as soon as we're all home, we'll be sure to share more pics of our ATH with everyone.

• Like Like x 7
  12. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Can't wait mate. I'm getting all teary just reading your post and imagining it all.

I've been there a few times and seen it all with other couples (did a OBGYN rotation during my training and saw quite a few n00bs being born) so I can picture it all - including you nearly fainting - don't worry though, it happens to heaps of blokes.

Congrats once again and please give little Luna a kiss from me. XXX

• Like Like x 1
  13. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Glad everything is going well Peter, and that you made it through ok. Even though one has thoughts of how it will be, one never really knows until right in the thick of it.

As long as you start preparing now for your BabyDaddyDuties, you should be fine, but I have a feeling that it's going to be more fun for you than anything you've done in EU.

Can't wait to see more pics of the 3 of you ... AND Amanda as well, what a beautiful family, and I'm SO happy for you guys.

Hugs and lots of love from me! :loveshower::hug:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Very big gratz to you two! :cheer:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Massive grats from the whole family here; MummyFreja, babyFreja, Luke, and our new addition born on the 31st of August... Isa :)

Luna is a really nice name, and made me think of this song:

We'll have to get a meeting arranged at some point when it can be made to fit! Get all these EU kids together.

Lykke - Enjoy your time together and getting to know your new limb :) You've done it before but it's surely a different ballgame now, with Peter and all. We're happy for you.

Peter - First time dad advice: WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN! I didn't with Freja and now things are beginning to slip out of memory, so will get on with that this weekend. It's a very special time and is definitely worth remembering.

• Like Like x 1
  16. narfi

narfi Lost

Huge Congrats to both of you :)
    Exciting times indeed!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Congratulations Lykke and Peter, and welcome Luna :loveshower:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Grazt and well done lykke.

Now take a rest for a few days and then start thinking of a sister or brother to Luna :)
    (Maybe a cruel joke for the female part of the birth-thing)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Awww Big hugzzz and Grtz to you all! Lykke hope your recovering quickly!!! woot!:beerchug:

• Like Like x 1
  20. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

Very, very big grats!

:theres_no_emoticon_describing_how_happy_im_for_all_of_you:

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.