Island Slicer (L)

Discussion in 'Items' started by WangXiang, Feb 12, 2012.

1. The blueprint was discovered by jellyfish, but I was able to obtain another blueprint while crafting Mann MPH in Ancient Greece :) and I discovered the item.

Blueprint

[​IMG]

Weapon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fact that I and some other members of the Soaring Eagles society have collected materials on Next Island since its launch in December 2010 might have given us a slight advantage in this case. Discoveries are part of the fun in this game :)

2. gz on the discovery. do u find crafting in greece or on NI better?

3. I craft both in Crystal Center and in Ancient Greece. Both locations are nice. Crystal Center has become the new activity Center on Next Island. I like the market place in Thebes: it is quiet, the landscape is magnificent and I prefer the crafting Amazon to the construction machine :)

4. im new to NI, i still dont know where crystal center is or how to tp to greece. lol I found where to kill stuff though. lol

ty for the info, ill try to find those places.

do NI and AG share storage? or do i need to have stuff in inventory when i go to greece.

happy hoffing

5. Storages on Next Island and in Ancient Greece are separate. Same as with ROCKtropia and The Arctic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.