Island Shark Encyclopedia

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Andabar, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I have been hunting a bit at the west coast of NI (between 124000,84000 and 124000,88000). Found various species of Island Shark. Here is a little overview
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. the only thing i have ever gotten from island sharks is "no loot" ><
    havent killed alot of them though, but if you are low on peds like me a couple no loot hurts ^^

make sure you bring alot of ammo so you can kill more than a few, or you could easily end up flat broke

3. Hi,
    I cannot complain about the bad loot from Island Shark . In a few days I got 3 nice Globals from the Island Sharks. An ICE Dagger IX, an ICE Dagger VI and this time a lot of Muscle Oil (picture).

[​IMG]

4. Sharks seem to be the beast that giveth and the beast that taketh away. I got some really great runs off sharks, then during the competition for the house went 2 straight days without a single global, mostly no loots, and large losses on my weapon enhancers that in months of prior use I had never seen! It was a good learning experience, but at a steady loss of 1200 PED in weapon and enhancer decay and 2000 PED in armor deterioration not a friendly one!

5. holy heck, i shall never complain that *i* got bad loot from sharks ever again.. sorry bout your losses

6. Meh. Sh*t happens. Im not complaining about the loot, thats how the game works. The higher up you get in equipment the more you spend for it, but the higher you can hunt and the bigger your random rewards can go. As long as you strike a long term balance so your little boat on the ocean isnt taking on gallons of water (ie debt to play) then losses here and there are essentially inconsequential.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.