In need of a banner quite fast

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Klodvig, Jun 29, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Hiya all!

The one who have been working ona banner for me a week or so havent been contactable for a while so Im forced to find someone who can make a CL banner for me fast :) I will go as advertisment on EF and here I hope so have to be something nice.

If u have the skills to make one for me fast and nice send me a pm about costs and time to make it.

Needed ingredient in the banner:

Champions League (text)
    A soccer field in some way. I just want that soccer field green in there some how.

Sponsor: MMOWC & Steelseries (the two major sponsors CL got)

Time info: Sundays starting 19:00 ma-time at CND

Phu, thats it I think beep me plz :D

Have a good night and take care

2. Bump!

Cmon - I know there are some great graphics people out there - can we lend Klodvig a hand? This also helps EuC because we would like to advertise Champions League here as soon as possible!

I'm willing to have a go but I'm really rubbish with photoshop :(

3. Hm, I'm willing to ask my wife, perhaps she has a idea.
    Klod, what size the banner should have? to avoid resizing, you know.

4. Oh I PM-ed Klodvig on Sunday and made a banner.
    I haven't got a clue about how I can put the banner on the Entropia forum site, but I gave the banner to Klod so that he can put it online. But for a possible next time I would like to know: How can I place A banner on that forum.

Greetz
    JAW Production

• Like Like x 9
  5. Nice one JAW :)

You can either email it to me directly at phunksta[at]eu-chronicle.com, or attach it to a post on the forum, using the normal attachment function.

Oh - and +++REP

6. Im trying to figure out how to do it as well. Hmm is it possible to get me all the info in a mail if so I can work it out some how

7. Oh - I see the problem now - I should have read the post properly.
    Sorry Jaw - I see wher the confusion came from now.

Getting your banner on EU-Chronicle isn't a problem and won't cost anything.
    I don't know what 711 charges for banners on entropiaforum - seems you pay in EF dollars!

8. I will work things out on Ef eventually, a friend in soc makes a banner as well so will go with that one as well. Several banners cant hurt :). Will circulate them over time and Jaw has done some nice work on it. Several banners = several forums :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

The green banner looks great Klod, nice work, and Gratz to the artist. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.