In Game: What did you do today? (one liners)

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by narfi, Mar 28, 2014.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

Did my ~weekly quadding around space meeting up with my warp ships and delivering more warp drives.

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

You weren't specific in your title Narf, so do you want this to be just about EU?

If not, I just had a wonderful gaming session in Neverwinter with a long-time friend who used to play other games with us over the years and it was nice to catch up with him in-game and on TS. I really wish his wife played games, but hopefully we'll all get to chat on TS one of these days ... she's a sweetheart and I would love to meet her.

3. narfi

narfi Lost

I'm cool with any game related activities as long as its short and sweet :P
    (long posts should have their own thread)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

In the next solar system over Mining in pvp

5. MindStar9

Thanks, and I totally agree. Since I'm known for long-ass posts, I'll keep it short and sweet. :biggrin:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Nothing today as of yet in any game. More of a break day while I consider my future avatar for ESO.
    Instead did a fair bit of reading/research on games and listening to some cool electronicka music :)

7. HA! Is that even possible, I try and struggle greatly. I start typing and before I know it ... well lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. My new ESO Avatar:

Conquistador Shatterbones, Imperial Dragonknight!

ESOFrontal01.jpg ESOBackview01.jpg Sideview01.jpg

If I disappear for a few days, you now know where I am at!

9. And so it begins!
    TSBS.jpg

10. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

All houses at Minopolis are bugged including my one. Once I bought Minopolis #2 from Neomaven for 3.5k for my little sister. The reason was to own a quietly cosy cottage. Than MA was stupid enough to install the MM TPs right in front of it. We hoped to get rid of such disturbance after MM ends. But NO! They kept this bullshit much longer than MM lingered on. And in the end they swaped it to the next annoyment. Exactly THIS was the drop that owerflowed the drum.

Good news are: I sold my set of Lion Armor (F) at auction for a good amount (~13k). So I won't complain about this day in EU.

11. MindStar9

I am celebrating 9 years with EU today (April 2, 2005) by writing the announcement in storyline format which has already been posted here in the MSM section, and on my FB page. I am now going to go visit another universe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. narfi

narfi Lost

Happy Birthday MS9 :)

back on caly grinding scip again, 2 small globals while getting ready for work this morning

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. narfi

narfi Lost

Ran 2 events in game.
    Starting to experiment and learn what is possible and practical for me to do with the ingame event system and at least break even.

14. Sweet fuck all. Thoughts of Entropia pretty much ruined my day ..
    Yes I let it because I had to reflect on a few things.

Hopefully back to ESO later tonight or tomorrow after the dental extraction.

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

so today was trying out playing entropia on a laptop. No too bad actually. I had settings a lot higher while on Monria so seems something about Caly needed them lower. Storms on medium so mucked about some more. It seems that there is ONE setting that makes the big difference and that is shader level. I can put it on medium and all other things on high or very high and still pretty decent. So whatever it is about the shader, that is what breaks the rest. Noticed that shader seems to cause a sort of reload of graphics too. I don't think the others do. Anyone ever done an exhaustive experiment regarding how much each setting effects life?

So yeh went on a puny hunt. I'm on the 1000 mob grind over at Camp Icarus. Didn't seem to have much more than a ped or so in ammo, came back with TT'able loot worth about 3ped after 100 or so mobs with an amped azuro. I do like that gun. So will see how far I can go with this next time. Of note. I got around 10 of those quest bones for 100 mobs. Not so bad I guess. I might save up some ped income for buying some more to get the quest reward. Seem to remember it was good although not really worth the grind it requires for solo. I suspect you are always meant to buy it from a collection of newbies who have done a little each.

Wistrel

16. narfi

narfi Lost

Setup 2 more events on Atrox for today, still testing how people respond to different prizes and ticket sizes.

17. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That place sti
    Wow SL still going? I have to admit I thought its death knell had sounded when I started seeing IMVU style be a vampire adverts for SL. I guess they have a lot of content. They should maybe work on a web client for it. I've certainly seen stuff of similar graphic quality. I suspect having it as a web game would make it more popular.

18. Went to Narfi Beach and got eaten by a Dragon.... Almost barfed on my nice shiney viceroy shoes when I saw my guts caught in its teeth.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. narfi

narfi Lost

Tiered my Arcspark to 6.0 (tier VI components are so dang expensive :( )
    Was hoping for a tier hof, but guess someone beat me by a week or so. (or atleast thats what I was told)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.