IMPORTANT: Update problems solved!!!

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by wizzszz, Nov 21, 2009.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

As the disks seemed pretty full again yesterday, i ended up removing all vu files from before 11.0. We are currently awaiting additional diskspace and might drop the vus back when that arrives.

2. Surprise, surprise: Todays VU added to post #6

:nana:

3. Oops, i did it again:

Link to patch to version 11.2.2 added to post #6, a nice fat one with 457 MB - who knows what's hidden inside this time?!

:nana:

Go and find out!

4. FYI:

As you may have noticed already, i have started adding the MD5 Checksum for download verification to the latest VU link as an additional security feature and for download verification (to detect broken/incomplete downloads), and will continue to do so when i have the time - please use of it, it helps you to make sure you won't corrupt your EU installation!

A small (free) tool to calculate the checksum will be made available shortly, in the meantime you can use every program out there capable of generating valid MD5 checksums compliant with RFC 1321.

5. Todays patch added to post #6 :thumbup:

6. Thread abandoned as of now - i do no longer wish to be involved in (or associated with) the actions of the forum owner.

Sad to let the probably 2nd most visited thread on this forum die like this, but there is no other option.
    A big "sorry" from the bottom of my heart to everyone who became an undeserved victim - if you still need my help, feel free to PM me on EF (but don't hold your breath).

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.