Ignore Meh!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by EntropiaPlanets, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Just looking to see what this looks like at the moment.

2. looks pretty normal to me?? :nutkick:

3. *Noms on Lykke's head* I was setting up my trackers and whatnot. Since I am temporarily back on EU. Figured I'd get some skilling done while I wait on getting my tax return back.

4. Your track-status looks a little 'empty' :D

HURRY UP filling it up with lots of globals and hofs :dancinggirls:

5. Whats a hof? Hassel? >.>

Also, its not my fault I can't kill things worth globals yet! I'm still wimpy! And going to have to see about selling some of this loot here soon...

Also, why aren't any of my globals reporting? I have the tracker on.

6. I don't know and Priest (admin) is not online yet - maybe wizzszz can tell, if he sees this? Could be it needs some time before kicking in ;) Just keep tracking ... :lolup: :dancinggirls:

7. Meh is hard to ignore i use it regulary, meh might aswell log in and see wats goin on to get meh loot. :rolleyes:

8. Is it possible that you do not have your chatlog turned on?

9. Arcarian

Arcarian Forever Newbie!

Actually, I don't think I do... Lemme figure that out.

10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The tracker client relies on the chatlog being turned on to be saved on your PC, and the client residing in the same folder as the chatlog.

If one or both of these conditions are not met, tracking will, unfortunately, not work.

11. This is not necessary, the client can be installed wherever you want - you just need to fill in your correct TrackerID on installation - anonymous reporting is no longer possible (for security reasons, and one of the validation features required that)

Your personal TrackerID can be found here:

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/tracker.php?&do=clientdownload

...we should make it red or something, so it's easier to spot it.
    *nudge* *nudge*

12. Hmm... New profile picture! ^.^

Although... How do I set it for Avvy... Be back!

Fixed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.