IGN: Planet Calypso Redesigns Capital City

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe in the Press' started by EP-Newsbot, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Planet Calypso (PC)
    Further enhancements to new colonist experience.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

More...

2. *sigh*

REMEMBER HADESHEIM!

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Not only wasn't Port Atlantis the capital before, but am I alone in wondering why this could possibly warrant a press release? I know, press releases are cheap publicity and stuff, but heck, every fart so far has been met with a press release. Missions? PRess release. Vehicles? Press release. A new capital? Press release.

IMHO, this way, FPC will come out sounding like the boy who cried wolf sooner or later when they actually do have something groundbreaking to announce. Every other MMO has missions. Most other MMOs have vehicles of some sort. Who, other than those playing the game, actually give a flying hoot about a redesign of a city? What's next? A press release announcing that systems that were shut down a year ago have been reenabled?

By employing a tactic of sending out a press release at every possible opportunity, FPC is risking that at some point, gamers worldwide will be shrugging their shoulders thinking of the time missions were announced as if it was something groundbreaking, and go on with their usual business, while there actually was something worthwhile in there this time.

Just my 2pec.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.