I swear if I get Husked one more time!

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by Softhart, Mar 27, 2013.

1. something will happen! :dunno:

• Hussked Hussked x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I have NO clue why the avatar pics are being slammed with eggs, chirpies and what-not, maybe I missed something along the way, but I'm beginning not to appreciate it anymore and would like my avatar pic cleared please - it's become increasingly annoying and it's not funny.

This is not a yolk. :nana:

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

You do know there is a clean link under your avatar, right?

that way we can start all over :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. MindStar9

I don't see a clean link anywhere, unless I'm looking in the wrong place, but why do it if y'all are just going to start over and it changes the pic (I think) as some mentioned.

It was cute in the beginning, but now it's not, and I'm not enjoying posting over here right now with this program going on - just sayin'

I'm not a spoiled sport, I just don't like it - my preference.

EDIT

Ok, cleaned it and if people start throwing shit at it again, I'm out until this game is over.

5. narfi

narfi Lost

OK, I wont egg you :(

But Softhart still gets Hussked!

• Hussked Hussked x 1

6. LOL don't be a spoiled child :) Here, this egg is on me...............oops I mean on you LOL!

Although I would still prefer the bullet holes! :sneaky:

And I am making a formal complaint, how come nothing is sticking to Narfi's avi pic???

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  7. MindStar9

If you prefer the bullet holes Blanche, I can accommodate you, no problem. :nana:

Go ahead, throw your crap at my Avi, I have options. :biggrin:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Tass

Tass Administrator

You can opt out for a frontpage article, like Narfi did. :tongue (2):

• Hussked Hussked x 1

9. Ohhh so that is why!! What a big chicken! :shoot:

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  10. narfi

narfi Lost

I am pretty sure I have been framed :(

edit: checking other people who have posted front page articles they can be 'egged'

11. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

I promise I won't egg you.....but I WILL Hussk Softy....repeatedly :wink: ....heheheh sounds so dirty :devilish:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. MindStar9

To Tass ... I thought we already had this conversation in PM a while back, so that should make me exempt from the face bangings. :wink:

I just need to figure out what to do for the front page, BUT ... we also discussed something else, so that should give me a little more advantage too, yes? :biggrin:

To EwoK ... yes my dear, that DOES sound dirty, but Softy can handle it - she begs for PM Simpson port, and Alien accommodates her, so no harm gettin' in on the action - I'm sure she will thank you. :tongueout:

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. No one should have the opportunity too op out unless maybe your a paying member and maybe not even then :)

LOL Ewok, you should be tired at this point with all that Husking you been doing! Been taking too much of that little blue pill?? Be careful it will stick that way and you wont be able to put on your armor :whistling:

14. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Never too tired for you Softy :wink:

Guess I'll have to build an extension into my armour! :biggrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Yes, please stop hussking others!! I want the most Hussks!!!!!

• Hussked Hussked x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. MindStar9

To Softy ... you're just jealous that you don't have an Ace in the Hole as bargaining power - only Hussks! :nana:

*sorry Ace, meant that a different way*

To EwoK ... just a gentle reminder that MindArk seems to favor nibbles instead of bits, so perhaps no need for an armor extension AFTER all. :tongueout:

17. Tass

Tass Administrator

Alrighty, let's take out best efforts to massively, egg, chirpy and caroot MS9 for a last time. She bought out and will join the non-eggable faction later today.

*caroot*

EDIT: Eyeshot! That was a good one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. MindStar9

Smell the caroot Hot Stuff, it will clean out your nasal passages. :nana:

19. LOL wont that look funny! Can see all the mobs laughing at you while your hunting. :laugh:

hahahahaha Ace in the hole!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Some people just can't hang!

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  20. MindStar9

I know how to hang your crayolas!
    SoftysCrayolas.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.