http://entropiatrash.wordpress.com/

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by mastermesh, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Entropia-Trash: Entropia Universe's Gossip Center is a new blog I set up a while back but never started using much til now. I started it since I don't want to keep throwing blog entries out in my main blogs that are not directly related to Entropia...

I keep a close eye on pcf and here, among other forums, and also make my own conspiracy theories on occassion, which sometimes has gotten me in to a wee bit of trouble with mods on some forums... anyways, as new scams and stuff come up I'll probably post them over there as I become aware of them. I also might be looking for other blog contributors if anyone is interested in the job. ;) :)

Since just about every forum has rules against too much finger pointing, something like this has to be done I guess... I might link in some of the older issues, many of which have been resolved in the past, there at some point in future posts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.