How to BE a Fapper!! ??

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by Stagger, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Hey there!

i've been in entropia for 2 weeks now. sweating, fapping, hunting and mining.
    after trying those professions i decided i should take a steady profession
    to earn some peds with to afford mining or hunting for fun.

Now.. i was thinking of becoming a fapper as main profession,
    like having the hunter pay for my decay + a little fee? i dont know if thats reasonable..

but this made me have some more questions popping up..
    like what is the best and most popular fap requested by hunters.
    where do i start becoming a efficient fapper.
    do my skills in fapping really matter that much?
    Which faps or vivo's do you recommend me to buy to become a good and wanted fapper.

i really hope you fellow entropians can help me out! :)

thanks!!

2. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Postmoderna pixel pusher

Hello Stagger and welcome.

I do FAP people from time to time, so maybe I can shed some light on this for you.

Usualy I get my decay payed and most of the time I get a extra bonus for the time invested. I leave that bonus up to the hunter since I am not a fapper for proffesion.
    I heard some people ask a fee per hour for there time they invest, I think this is very reasonable.

Skills do matter.
    Your skills determen which FAP you can use and with what efficency.
    Also the FAP you use do's matter.
    If a hunter hires a fapper, its becouse hey will hunt high level mob's.
    So fapping with a Vivo T15 is out of the question, you need to do high heals per click. (no I didnt say high heels you perfs :whip:)

I suggest you have a look at entropedia here to find the best eco FAP for you to use.
    But since you play for two weeks, prepare to go a long way in skilling up to the level where hunters actualy want to hire you.

Also autotool and autofollow are your friend as a fapper.

Kind regards.
    Ion

• Like Like x 1
  3. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

if you're new focus on exploring the planet and getting all the TPs - you'll need them if you wish to fap a hunter who might want to go anywhere. then get fap5/T1 fap and offer services for free (you might get a tip if the hunter gets a global). and dont expect to get much interest either with only base fap (but you cant use anything else for now), so while waiting fap people at revives or sweat camp. you need to build up the skills so you can use the better faps.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Yes, they do. A good fapper to a medium or high level hunter will be able to do a lot of healing, enabling the hunter to kill mobs he would be unable to kill by himself.

I would consider a decent fapper to be at the very least level 25 in Paramedic, though level 32 will have you max the UR125, which enables you to do a nice heal.

Most in demand is a mod fapper, as that is the fap that is able to deliver the highest possible heal (I'm not counting the limited faps that have a level 100 requirement, as nobody (well, maybe 1 or 2 people in game) is
    able to use efficiently. However, a mod fap would cost you over 25,000 USD, and fap services fees will not allow you to recoup that any time soon (prolly not even cover the interest you would get for having that amount of money in the bank).

Skilling fapping is expensive, though. I would advise you to not upgrade faps too fast, unless your PED card allows for it. My personal finding is that the faps you are supposed to have a skillbonus on, in fact, does not give you any significant boost in skillgains. Hence, I mostly stopped using the ones I have not maxed out yet.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the great replies!
    +rep

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.