He's going to jump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RAZER, Oct 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Felix Baumgartner is going to jump from a height of 128.000 feet or 39km with a parachute. Right now he is very close to the jump, so watch him here live:

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

The plan is that he will be braking the sound barrier while doing a free fall back to earth, this would make him the first human that has broken the sound barrier without any power other then gravity. Very cool

2. Watched it. 2+ hours up, 2 mins down :)

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

It was amazing - and I'm so happy I turned on the live vid cam at the very right moment, when he waved and jumped :D

If anyone has balls of fire, it must be him!

I actually wanted to start '50 facts about Felix Baumgartner'

1st: He doesn't need to walk. The Universe will turn around him ...

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

It was really exciting! I watched the whole thing with housemates more or less. Its great the way we can choose what to watch and put it on TV. Was I think there was something to gain from seeing the lot even though it was sorta dull. I liked the facts and explanations and build up etc.

It made the final moments extremely tense. I almost couldn't watch. Just imagining being there... standing on the edge of a portaloo 120000ft up... makes my guts churn just thinking about it. The guy has balls indeed.

5. Did any see that white UFO orb on the live stream ?

6. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

you mean Felix' parachute? :tongue (2):

7. Yes it must have been lol :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.