Here I am

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Bernz, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Hi ya everybody.
    That was long before you invite me Lykke. :D
    I did not know about this new forum.

Ensures that this new forum keep focus on Entropia and I will like it.
    Dont let it fall at the same lvl as another one with Entropia in name but only have 20% of Entropia content. :evil:

Good Luck for all.

oK, now where is my sig.?

2. Pleasure to make aquaintance and welcome. Rest assured Both VF and Lykke are adaquitelly experienced and qualified to ensure this forum to be exactly that and more. Also they have support of friends, being a large growing following, to ensure success and growth. Pass on the word:yay:

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey Bernz - and welcome to EP .. and yes, sorry for not inviting you before ... :dodge:BUT now you're finaly here :yay:

We will do our very best to make sure this forum is for everyone. We will keep it in Entropia spirit because it is made for the game, planets, community. We did made a poll to see wether people would be interested in a special section for religion and politics and the result of course, we will follow. We also made sure, that you can turn off sections you would not be interested in like *The black hole*.

You might be interested in the new Auction system we have - you can see it in the top menu :)

Enjoy :)
    Lykke

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

welcome to EP

5. Welcome aboard :p :woohoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.