Having thoughts about a 'vehicle oriented' society

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by andrew jenery, Mar 5, 2011.

1. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

Hi to all on EP,

For some time, during the six weeks or so that I've been palying EU, I've been thinking that I would like to be part of a society, only one that is vehicle oriented. That is, a soc' that is made up of ppl that own vehicles. Just think of the possibilities :smile: There's Valkyries and Pitbulls and Shrimneirs that would be great for road racing, or there are hovercraft, powerboats and cruisers that would be great for sea racing, or how about hair raising air races using Vtols and helicopters. Can you imagine the pile-ups at PA :shock: (btw - these emoticons are funny LOL) - but it would be good fun! Anyway, just an idea, so would like to know what other ppl think.

2. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

six umm six hours, days, months, years or (Lootius forbid) decades

a bit unclear.

Personaly I feel the vehilification (new word 10 points for me) trend is incredibly bad but inevitable. The tricky bit is to make the most out of a situation that has lowered the level of the game.

3. andrew jenery

Yer - I forgot to put 'weeks' in ;) Anyway, any other ideas for a soc' interested in vehicles?

4. Nobatti

Nobatti Guest

Road warrior style would be pretty cool for sure

5. andrew jenery

Road warrior style - I like it ;) Death defying freefall - LOL! Great vid. You must have 'picked up' the vtol just before freefall and then somehow spawned the Valkyrie just before hitting the ground - great stunt!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.