Hardwrath taught me a lesson tonight...

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by McCormick, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a.) This did not end up as support case.
    b.) This is not a personal attack.
    c.) This is an ingame experience, that Id like to share with the community.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Short version (translation for Hardwrath)

-He came to Ashi to try to convince people in all chat, that Im a forum troll, whos only goal is to completely destroy entropia. With my blog and my stupid videos.
    -He cannot understand why I dont interact (with him) in pvp and why I pick up free oil there.
    -He does neither understand, nor accept they way I interact with this MMO at all anymore.
    -He then implies that I was crying in a PVP zone, while I just kept returning to make him loose some PEDs.
    -He says it is not normal to return a dozen times when getting killed anyway, which speaks volumes about a person, according to him. lol ?
    -He keeps talking about PVP...did he even try to explain a pvp-zone to me ?! Did he just give "hints" on how to act in a pvp zone ? For the 1st time im speechless xD
    -He then posts all the toys he killed me with, asking if Im a complete idiot.

-He claims I get pked over and over again at Ashi by others as well...too bad most people are cool and fun at rig
    Just one simple example for you HW :

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I wont go into detail how he tried to explain to everyone tonight at Ashi rig, how I try to completely destroy entropia and how I am a troll and how he couldnt understand my opinion and thoughts after 10+ years. Hardwrath was really pissed...and so happy that he finally found me in pvp.

He also couldnt understand how I was supposed to be standing at the pump picking barrels...as I had sold the best weapon ingame(!)...which $ I cashed out.
    Jealous because I play for free now ? Is he one of those "I hate the pump and its freebies, everybody should deposit" guys ? We will never know.

He did not want to be interviewed. And it is unknown why he dragged this discussion to the ingame world.

Then he killed me. Again and again. He even revived me to kill me again. I did let him enjoy his vengance and decided to make a video about it.
    As he was all in rage mode (or totally happy ? Maybe both ? ) as already mentioned, he did not have the time answering questions as he was really, really busy.
    SEE for yourself.

I wont pull any bystanders into this discussion. isma was aware that I was recording a video of the scene.

I wont throw mud at Hardwrath, but without this introduction, this video would not have been the same.

I really wish some people would talk waaaayyyy less sh!t ingame, but who am I, speaking out such things. ;)
    Such sh!t-talking people should come to the forum, thats what its for. PVP is PVP.
    Dont understand me ? Feel free to start a discussion. No need to get dirty in all chat, infront of people that I know 10 years and longer.
    Feel free to pm me if you have issues with things I said, even if I believed everything had been said on PCF already.

Yes, sometimes its getting personal and neither a pm nor a support case can solve these things.

I do know that Ashi has become the new "Twin Peaks Octagon" and that every click needs to have a comment attached to it, like ":D" and "like gibnib" or the classic version "nib/noob". There are for sure special insults and stuff like that, when someone gets killed, but why go beyond the scope of the discussion if one could just ignore and kill you ?

Because thats what you are...Hard-Wrath. You and your car from 1990. :p
    If you want to post the original chat logs, feel free to do so. But I prefer screenshots.

Now, what do I have learned from this incident ?
    Some people never change and take things to a new level as soon as they get the change.

PVP is PVP, ignore them...as long as they dont spread lies about you !

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  2. COol, thats good HW has a cool video made about him. That was nice of you :) He is a good dancer!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I dont understand what you are trying to say or do! I guess I will have to ignore another hate website.
    The video sucks by the way, and the car is a replica of a north american icon revamped in 2004

• Like Like x 3
  4. North American Icon Revamped....jesus...you forgot to mention "inside of Entropia Universe."
    But thanks for additional info. =)

Hate website ? You are funny...a funny alt :p

You dont understand ? I tried to explain as far as I could. Sorry then.
    Video sucks ? It was never meant to rock/rule/be awesome !

• Dislike Dislike x 2

5. Your mom is my alt you idiot!
    Please take it easy on the drugs bud

• Like Like x 3
  6. cute you are :)
    No matter if you are alt or old.

7. I guess I prove my point.
    My first comment tells you im an alt, and my second tells you im old!
    good job Sherlock

PS: im out, talk to my pecker

8. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

:alcohol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Why should anyone care if you got killed in PvP? Really.. whine much? :whiner:

What I explained to people is how you basically dont play, except for standing at the oil rig in pvp without being willing to PK with people. I explained how you spend your time trolling the forums doing anything you can to discredit MindArk and make a mockery of this game.... this is all after MindArk awarded you the best gun in game as an event prize and you cashed out big time. Where else can you do that? No where.. yet all you have done for years is troll youtube with stupid videos making fun of the game.

I think its great that you were able to withdraw a huge sum, congratz... and I also dont care if you dont deposit... I also dont deposit anymore. There is no need because my game play is self sustaining.

I was just surprised to see you actually inside of the game. It doesn't happen often.. usually your time is spent strictly on EU forums, in your blog, and making videos about how horrible EU is... never mind the fact that you continue to gather FREE MONEY here with zero effort. Where else can you do that?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :baby:

...and you kept coming back over and over and over... its PvP. What do you think is going to happen? :nutkick:

The Ashi Oil Rig is PvP... always has been. If you want to be a Rig Rat and only go there to hump the pump thats fine, but I go there for PvP. The whole reason MindArk put the Oil Rig in a PvP area is so people like you would offer themselves up as fodder for anyone who wants to shoot... and spend. I'm just as willing to shoot at people with double and triple my skills and gear as I am a new player with no gear and no skills. Win or lose, it makes no difference to me.

Unlike what you claim here, every time I killed you it wasnt followed with a comment..

Also you can stop slandering me by accusing me of continuing to run multiple accounts.

I run one account, its my original account, and I am the only one who uses it... but you already know that :handjob:

Since McCormick substantially edited his original post... I'm editing this into my first reply on this thread. Everything above is the bulk of the original post and my original reply to it. Below is new:

The chat logs and some of the videos are posted later in the thread. I stand by what I said and its not the first time I have said it. It wont be the last time either.

Lets just be honest here... I know its hard for you so I've posted the chat logs. I came into PvP and shot you without saying a word. You were the one that started to talk to me and you were the one who continued to talk to me. The only interaction I wanted with you was to was shoot you and I killed your avatar 27 times. There was nothing that I wanted to say. I was there for PvP with any willing person.

And exactly how is that? By being a rig rat and humping the pump without actually being willing to engage in PvP with anyone while inside of a PvP zone?

Thats a bullshit excuse that you are using to save face. I went there for the specific purpose of spending peds and engaging in PvP with people. So in fact, you ended up giving me exactly what I wanted.

It does speak volumes and its not normal. It either means that you take it very personal when someone kills you in PvP and/or you have some sense of entitlement and feel that you deserve to be there and be allowed to pick oil, despite the fact that every other player in EU has to defend themselves at some point inside of PvP.

Yea. The reason is because in PvP people actually engage in PvP. Its not a social gathering... its a PvP zone.

Lack of skills, equipment, etc is no excuse. In that post I explained exactly how to kill someone with a powerful rocket launcher who is wearing eon while using a noob weapon that you can buy in the Trade Terminal. All you need is a little bit of health points and a mediocre heal tool.

Actually what I did was pointed out that people were asking me why you left out the parts of you getting killed in that video. I then cut and pasted those bits out of my chat log

What I actually said was this:

Anyone with a reading comprehension level above that of a grade schooler can clearly see that I was not saying that he gets PKed over and over. What I was saying is that other people (like him today) get PKed over and over. Its critical that we read the words that are actually written.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. This is not how you continue a discussion Hardy. You do not understand what has been written.
    I started to ignore you on PCF and I will ignore you here from now on.

11. Are you drunk or a complete idiot? You cant possibly be this incoherent.

You are the one who made the thread and you are the one who made the video.... yet you act like I'm the one trying to provoke you here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. narfi

narfi Lost

Lets be fair here,
    Hardwrath, Taco, etc... and company are a bunch of arrogant assholes who if not actively provoking someone are passively provoking them.
    McC tends to take things too personal.

I like you all (in spite of and because of your individual personalities, strengths and weaknesses) and consider you my friends, but really....... you are all to blame for any drama you cause. (and we all know that in the end none of you will admit to it)

So..... where is that popcorn and booze?

:beerchug::alcohol::shots::wine::beak::beer:
    what no popcorn? well we all know what happens with too much booze on an empty stomach.
    :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

13. Well it was in the trunk of the PRX until it crashed and blew up the whole oil rig... didn't you watch the video?

P.S. If you were aware of the entire story, from the start, then you would know that I'm not the one who provoked this.

14. I just liked the dancing :D
    And asshole? Arrogant? You are lucky I like you...even though you are right...
    It's hard to keep your head out of the clouds when you are a world famous comic book superhero genius narcissist. I accept that. :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. People in game are asking why none of this made it in the video:

2014-12-30 17:38:11 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 17:40:27 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 17:43:55 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 17:55:28 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 17:57:32 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 17:59:23 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 18:03:46 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 21:52:57 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 22:03:27 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Genesis ArcSpark
    2014-12-30 22:06:38 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 22:15:45 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Genesis ArcSpark
    2014-12-30 22:32:09 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition
    2014-12-30 22:34:11 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 22:36:56 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Ranked Combat Knife
    2014-12-30 22:39:41 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Ranked FlameThrower
    2014-12-30 22:42:15 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 22:48:04 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Ranked Psy-Blade
    2014-12-30 22:51:02 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Ranked Psy-Sword
    2014-12-30 22:54:17 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Meckel & Loch ML-35
    2014-12-30 22:57:00 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 23:02:26 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Genesis ArcSpark
    2014-12-30 23:06:22 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 23:08:08 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Meckel & Loch ML-35
    2014-12-30 23:10:40 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Meckel & Loch ML-35
    2014-12-30 23:13:40 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a Meckel & Loch ML-35
    2014-12-30 23:15:50 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition
    2014-12-30 23:18:38 [System] [] Max HardWrath Mayhem killed Mark McCormick McCormick using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition

16. Tass

Tass Administrator

mature-mmo-gamer.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Tass, do you have an opinion that you would like to contribute? There are a few ways to interpret your post... Really though I don't know why you bother

EntropiaLife:

Anastassija Tass Swensson

Hunting Stats[​IMG]
    Favorite Mob: Zombie Mutant
    Highest Loot: 198 PED
    Total Loot: 3 011 PED
    Hunting Rank: NA. of 3 782

Mining Stats[​IMG]
    Favorite Mineral: NA.
    Highest Loot: NA. PED
    Total Loot: NA. PED
    Mining Rank: NA. of

Crafting Stats[​IMG]
    Favorite Item: NA.
    Highest Loot: NA. PED
    Total Loot: NA. PED
    Crafting Rank: NA. of

Last global date: August 12th 2014
    Last global before that: Feb 10th 2014

Posts on this forum: 5701

18. narfi

narfi Lost

19. Well if Tass is behind the ET team globals then I humbly stand corrected.

20. narfi

narfi Lost

He was one of the main hunters during our push for ola39, he spent more time there than I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.