Hangars - Facts & Speculations

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by GeorgeSkywalker, Apr 29, 2012.

1. BTW, we asked for hangers I guess and Kim just told me that they can't give us what we asked for.

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

They can't give it to us or there is no plans atm for hangers? :headscratch:

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Oh geez, I bet that went over big ... I really feel for the hangar owners!

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Bjorn stated this on EF before:
    So basically not being developed at moment but they have plans/ideas/concepts for them. They are not willing to discuss details of those plans or dates. Which seems sensible given the response they got from taming dates they have given.

5. Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  6. interesting ideas... but I suspect it's just unrelated stuff that MA threw in for the hell of it when redesigning them.

Where's the golf course? Why was it put in game and later removed? What about "Build your future here?"... Weeds in the basements of some of the apartment buildings - does that mean we can start planting our gardens full of narcotics there any time soon?

Unfortunately, the more I think about it, here's what hangers in EU kind of look like:

[​IMG]

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I don't see it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.