Guess where Cyrene will be.

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by nexus7, Apr 25, 2012.

1. There's just six days to go till the launch of Planet Cyrene, and a good question is, where in the map for space will it be located.
    Will it be A, B, C, D, E or F.

My guess is B.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Interesting "contest" :biggrin:

One thing's for sure ... it will be in space ... somewhere =)

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

none of the above although Lykke seems to think it's D. If it is using the current map it's most likely to be E or F i.e. next to Arkadia

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

LOL no .. it's a smilie :) I Just thought i could create it manually :(

I already know where it will be - but for obvious reasons I will not tell :dodge:

• Like Like x 1
  5. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Excellent question...Will MA make Space bigger with the addition of Cyrene??? Also, something I only noticed last time I was flying to and from Arkadia, that Calypso appears to be ON the map, whilst the other planets seem to be tacked onto the sides of the map at their relative points....

6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Calypso is also tagged at the side except at the side of calypso they have cleverly added pics of space above and below to disguise the tagging. The other PP's probably haven't figured out how to do that or have better things to do :-)

7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

It's Lykke-ian slip ......:-)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Nice compo.. I think you should include a bunch of cirlces round the outside too though to represent "further away in XXXXX direction"

9. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

It's RIGHT ... there ---> .................. :rolleyes (2):

10. I think I'll rule out B for being next to the pirate base and E for being next to FOMA. My guess would be A but a bit further out from the center.

Off Topic:
    I also am beginning to wonder what keeps these planets in place? Do they all revolve around a star that I've missed or what? Wouldn't it be great if the planets actually moved so that you could plan your interplanetary travel to coincide when the two planets you're traveling between would be as close as possible? Food for thought..

• Like Like x 1
  11. narfi

narfi Lost

B is the most open area, but i think Theryon Wars would be more suited to be near the pirate base....
    E has foma/CP

That leaves A or F....

I would say F most likely, but they did move the calypso station further south recently.... That may have been to allow for more travel time to an A planet as well as closer to cp/foma.

My guess is F.

12. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Ed is very much into pvp so doesn't seem sensible ruling out B for being near pirate base.

13. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

What he said!! :thumbup:

14. I am going to say it going to be.........................................................................

A, B, C, D, E, F, or none of the above :nana:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ah go on - tell us :) I'm still hoping it's on B, or if not then on F, as I'm on NI atm, and want to be as close to Cyrene as possible when it launches on 1 May because something tells me that there will be a bit of a space jam within hours of it doing so :rolleyes (2):

16. Good point, just that I had the impression that where the current planets are sort of marks out the boundaries of EU space, but maybe MA will expand it when Cyrene is added.

17. Yeah I would love it if its next to NI :)

18. F is my second choice. If it's A then I've got a long trip ahead of me.

19. I think it will be some where near Next Island.

20. Hi,

my guess: Not in any of these places. Space will get scrambled, all (or most) Planets will move a bit, and the planets will all still occupy places at the edge. Cyrene will be the most distant planet, seen from Calypso.

Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.