Group Photo

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Hey Pioneers!

Would you come pose for a Next Island pioneers picture? Meet me at Crystal Resort, down by the "Welcome To Next Island" sign, on Tuesday, Feb. 8th, 6PM EST. Dress to impress, and don't forget to wave at the camera!

(Don't worry if you can't make it -- I'll take another one at a different time in a couple days.)

2. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

One later in the day would be great!

3. A couple of hours later would work for me.

4. ohhhh maybe I make it but thats reeeealy close to when I usually arrive home from work

5. I might make it, just to verify that would be 11pm Entropia time?

6. Will try to make it, will be working at that time. But hopefully it will be a slow day. And dress to impress..............hmm who am I impressing? It may determine how much clothes I wear :D

7. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Not sure I can make it already at 6PM (MA time?) - My 8-year old daughter is making a play on her school, and I'm not sure we're home already then :(

Good luck though :)

8. Its 6pm EST which I believe as GreyFox mentioned 11pm MA :)

9. Lykke TheNun

oO that means I do have a chance to be there if I didn't drop dead yet :P

10. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Yes, it's 6PM New York time, and I would LOVE to have as many people as possible!

I'll take one at a different time in a couple days (probably late Thurs. night but I gotta sort out some other things first) to try to include folks in other timezones or with different work schedules.

11. Lykke TheNun

We're home now, but I'm sorry I can't make it anyway. Just realized, 11 MA time is 12 my time - and I'm incredibly tired from not sleeping much last night. Sorry Meg - another time, I hope I can make it ^^

12. When is the next picture going to be?

13. Olivia

Olivia Time Travelers

Aww shucks! I missed it... :palm:
    I too would like to know when & where the next group photo of Next island Pioneers will be! :group:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.