Greetings.

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Nazora, Nov 10, 2010.

1. I've just started Entropia and my mentor recommended I come here to learn more about the game and its community.

I'm generally pretty quiet so I might not post a lot, at least until I become more familiar with everything. I just wanted to say hello, and thank you for putting together such a nice site.

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey Nazora and very welcome to EP :)

You can find a lot of info about EU in our Wiki (See the top navigation bar - you're automatically logged in).

There's also a section for newcomers.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate asking :)

Best of luck
    Lykke

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Hiya Nazora

4. Zar

Zar Nuthin but a Hound Dog

Hi Ed, glad you made it over here and hope you find a good society with the adopt a newbie foundation.

5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Welcome Nazora ... always nice to meet new people. This is a great and friendly place, with people willing to help, so just ask if you need anything. Also check out the News section for the latest, and be sure to read the launch issue of our EntropiaTimes magazine. The Media Team is working on the December issue right now, and will be jam-packed with more interesting and fun content.

Enjoy! :)

6. Good to see smart Mentors still exist :)

Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.