Greek Screenshots

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 21, 2011.

1. So, the time-traveling Kitten is getting the prize money, but all her pictures were such winners that I’m having trouble picking the best ones. They’re all up in this Facebook album, so come vote on which ones will end up on our screenshot gallery. Top three will be added to the Next Island media section… Continue reading »Greek Screenshots is a post from the Next Island News blog. Create your avatar, download the free game, and join us on Next Island!

More...

2. SOOO NEATO!!!!!

I really love that some of my photo will be used because I really put some effort into finding nice angles for them and I had a photographer sitting with me pointing out how to do nice framing of shots even XD

Ancient Greece has some glitches and flaw but its brand new and with just a couple small fixes will be totally playable and super awesome fun time I really look forward to my next trip and more discoveries

>^.^<

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.