Gorgeous Island Estates

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Apr 5, 2012.

What color would you like best for island estates?

Poll closed Apr 19, 2012.
  1. Tan

35.7%
  2. Off-White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Blue

35.7%
  4. Brown

21.4%
  5. Green

7.1%
  1. Voted blue, but would like (C) with default blue for those who don't want to colour the inside themself.

(C) would add variety to the estates, not just different estates being different colours but estates being re-decorated as the owner's mood changes, or if they are sold to a new owner.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Thanks for all your suggestions and thoughts! (C) isn't really a possibility, although it would be fun to repaint an estate. We may later offer some estates with a second inside color. Right now, we're looking at changing the color of the interior of all the huts, and so far, blue is winning out!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I would like to see the return of a more beach hut style of house and allow room for our shop keepers out the front as most of us i think are going to use them as shops maybe they could have a stall out front to display the items for sale and as for colour (C) would be awesome i like the idea of green or tan if not (C) also the big beach hall at crystal bay needs to fixed up add a storage and any other missing terminals as crystal center is too small and its crowed in the main room there.

4. Yes, I'm hoping for NI to return as it was..I'm also hoping that's why all were let go since they didn't seem to have a clue what they were doing on NI...

• Like Like x 2
  5. LordLongLicious

LordLongLicious Do you fear death?

I think the huts are great as they look, I would suggest keeping them as they are but sure no harm in adding colours if this is what people want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.