Good music to listen to while playing EU

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by powertr, Feb 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Bloodstar

Bloodstar Missing You

When I am solo hunting I tend to like something that makes me click faster and not get bored with the clicking so I choose Slipknot, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle Of Filth and such fast riffed music...

On CND I usually just let the music stream as it´s quite often great music! Sadly though my connection can´t handle it anymore at 1mb/sec(in actual speeds only 120kb/sec) I am upgrading to 12mb/sec which should give me around 1mb/sec real time!

Beacon missions are silent because I want to concentrate and most likely I will be on TS getting "orders" :)

All other playing I have a mixed playlist of Rock, pop and classical music...

And that is about it Entropians :)

2. Lihualee

Lihualee Guest

Happy

bump and lurk

3. I do like the in game music some but it gets a little repetitive,so I made a game playlist that incorporates my musical listening history with leanings on 70's psychedelic music like Hawkwind, King Crimson,Tangerine Dream,Uriah Heap,Floyd Yes ect and I also include a lot of modern stuff like Within Temptation and Goldfrapp.

note:
    Hawkwind who are a British rock band, one of the earliest space rock groups. Their lyrics favour urban and science fiction themes,Who Lemmy From Motorhead was a onetime member.
    To listen to some http://www.myspace.com/hawkwindofficial or http://www.rhapsody.com/hawkwind

• Like Like x 4
  4. Personally I always listen to:

• Running - Information Society
    • Walking Away - Information Society
    • Tomorrow - Information Society
    • Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
    • Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
    Basically listen to alternative, it's pretty sweet guys. 8)

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.