Good music to listen to while playing EU

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by powertr, Feb 14, 2007.

Tags:
  1. What do u think the best music to listen to while playing EU is :coffee:

2. Shamy

Shamy Dr. Nick of Dark Lands

My personal favorite (from PE) is that "the ultimate Gangsta" song-thiggie. It has good bass. :-({|=

• Like Like x 2
  3. i tend to stream my music like night wish it is so great to be running around killing things listen to opera metal it is like pure bliss most of the time :)

• Like Like x 6
  4. Yea I like Ultimate Gangsta too! Haven't heard any of the new songs yet, I've heard that there's 10 or so. . . . . .

• Like Like x 2
  5. dont listen to tha t much in the hoose, but recently got affspring album and its good:D

• Like Like x 2
  6. hi guys, i really love the songs , but i dont know where to donwload the songs. Can u guys please tell me where to download them ? Thnx:)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

If you like Nightwish - check out Within Temptation - they rock!

• Like Like x 4
  8. I prefer Epica above Within Temptation (they are also from the Netherlands, home sweet home :P )
    As fot what music i play. uhm..... Im afraid to say but All kinds of music will come out of my speakers. Strangely the catchy songs for children are quite nice wile you are killing some agressive mobs and I got a extremely big laughing kick when the audiobook (which is in my audiolist), about a group of people walking trew a forrest, started to play when i was walking around near minopolis.

So everything goes for me :D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Nightwish are awesome!! Within Temptation as well!! I haven't heard Epica but I'm curius now :)

I listen to Video Game Music. Preferably RPG. :p

To let you know: Final Fantasy Music, Golden Sun, Kingdom Hearts, Wild Arms, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross etc. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  10. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I think there might be a few exception.What color are your eyes?
    Me either.Try saying that with more or less context.
    What you said was either too complex or too simple for me.
    I'm happy you're amused.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Too complex! Definitely! 8)

• Like Like x 6
  12. trance is great.

• Like Like x 6
  13. I do love trance - a sign of my mispent youth :)

Some of the ingame tracks are a little bit trancey - I guess because of the european influence of the game.

• Like Like x 7
  14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

You love trance - a sign of his or her mispent youth smileSome of the ingame tracks bit trancey -. What do you like about trance - a sign of his or her mispent youth smileSome of the ingame tracks bit trancey - so much? Interesting explanation.
    That is something I haven't heard of.

15. maricar10

maricar10 Guest

....check this out..... the "euro club hits" compilation series... you can find it on iTunes with a search for "euro club hits" ... or here is the direct itunes link:

* deleted *

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
    • Like Like x 2
  16. :Spam: ?

• Like Like x 5
  17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

• Like Like x 6
  18. noxela

noxela Guest

....check this out..... the "euro club hits" compilation series... you can find it on iTunes with a search for "euro club hits" ... or here is the direct itunes link:

* deleted *

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  19. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Excellent, well you both have fun together and enjoy your ban.

:banned:​

• Like Like x 7
  20. Okay, let's get back to music tips instead...

Lazee - Rock away
    :housejumpin:
    Works perfectly with EU ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.