Getting out of Rocktropia?

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by Fledo, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Thats what I was getting at, if they can't offer a planet that caters for new players, why are they advertising for new players to play the game. Its a flawed concept that I think will really hurt the game.

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 ----------

UPDATE!

"Hi,
    We discussed your case and decided we would make an exception and place your avatar at Port Atlantis in Planet Calypso, just so that you don't have to create a new avatar. Please note that this is a one time only thing and next time you want to travel, to a different planet or asteroid, you will have to pay the travel fee.
    We hope you have a fun and exciting time in Entropia Universe!
    Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support"

So its all sorted now, thats fantastic!

2. narfi

narfi Lost

Nice! welcome to Calypso, hope you have fun here ;)

narfi

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Nice to see that a solution was reached :)

4. Wait a second. does this mean that Mindark agrees with the fact that the lack of noob friendly content on Rocktropia. And would prefer to bend the rules to allow a travel fee be waived for a new player. Interesting.

So are they going to do this for every noob or was this just a one time thing for this Avatar? The Problem has been identified. no noob content. How long until the problem is fixed? And if they contenue to provide a free trip to noobs, how will this affect the solution to the problem in a timly manner?

But i guess it is a good thing they did it. :D

5. Glad it all worked out.

As I said, you need to be stubborn to get something out of the support team ;)

6. Great, news Fledo! Gratz! And +rep for persevering with Support, and getting MA to see sense :)

jay :)

7. Yeah, that's the way to roll, MA support -
    the consultation fee for us posting here can be paid out in peds, make it a nice hof so don't have to worry about everyone's bank account number.
    Many TIA

I reckon that's why MA is not allowing to do such things more often, because you can count down from 10 and somebody WILL find something to grouse about... if somebody gets something for free, there will someone else complain and demand the same...

I would love to hear more on "bend the rules" tho:
    If god kills someone, is that a sin?

;)

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Great idea, we were promised a new exciting integrated planet and such... but we only got RT. Give us back our 8 $ travel fees! :wink:

9. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Postmoderna pixel pusher

Yes it is, and it happens on a daily basis.

However there is no higher athority to keep that under control, so he gets away with it.

:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  10. glad to see everything worked out for you Fledo, welcome to Calypso and if you want to tprun or anything send me a pm, id be glad to show you around :)

11. caemundis

caemundis Guest

I am very much happy to welcome you to Calypso; You made a good decision; Rocktropia is a massive failure;

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.