NEVERDIE News: Get in the inside Scoop with NEVERDIE and Christina Fulton on TradioV

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by EP-Newsbot, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Tune in for a Lighthearted ride on the NEVERDIE side…

Source

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
  2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Stream embedded now, enjoy.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

interview starting after 14 minutes

4. I will reserve my own personal comments due to the projected persona & nature of this interview.

However I will give you a *HUG* Jon. My hug will become more apparent later in life as to what it is specifically for other than to relay this brief message;

The hug is in advance of your involvement and contribution to undermining the RCE concept in the prior and premeditated event of undermining the integrity of the company MindArk who pioneered the RCE concept and in turn the Entropian community attached.

It takes more than one to achieve this, you are only one part, the instigator - Ultimately it was MindArk who decided to go with your idea of building a nightclub and it was from this idea you discussed in depth your plans with MindArk that got works underway at MindArk in developing a space station resort, eventually being announced at a much later date to the Entropia customer base with measures in place to allow for a buyout option amongst other such emergency tactics such as the Entropia servers conveniently falling over during the auction while you lost connection to the game-server through a violent weather event at your location to ensure you got the estate that MindArk and yourself together put so much effort into;

People in the real world watch, investigate, discuss and talk, and you would be surprised what people have to say. What is more disturbing is the admission people have made to being a part of pulling the trigger that lead to an undermining of the integrity of the entire service and company of the service pioneering the rce concept (along with patents attached) MindArk in that no matter to what ends few went to in trying to cover up, deny verbosely, ignore through silence (to some extent) and legal threats to others (in other extents) still to date have issues in part for this past mistake.

This acknowledgement of a vile (to put it lightly) defacing of moral fibre is part of the reason I continue with my efforts to help improve Entropia Universe over time in light of this tragedy of inequality in undermining the Entropian communiy to which you belong and are a part of.

Never the less, the deed is done. It is what made you a lot of money over time in both revenue generated and in final sale value without once again mentioning the bigger and better CND on another virtual planet with the Entropia Universe (NI) of which development was also pretty much completed by your studio at the time with final touches being added.

It is also this that propelled your so-called gamer status and neverdie-icon forward for recognition within the entertainment sector, in multiple industries to which you attribute your perceived success.

In saying this, your addition of promotional value and other efforts is not of no value, far from it by any means, even if it not regarded as being the right approach by many. However with that being said, I know this will be a secret without admission that you will take to the grave (or not);

Be at peace in knowing this is something for you to get real on, on your own terms and in your own time. Remember that there are those societies in life that remember such transgressions of moral fibre in recording all the facts and listening to the admissions of those involved as they present themselves.

I personally will not be the one to reveal any further insight on the subject over and above what others have already humbled you with through their own research efforts, as circumstancial and co-incidental as it may be made out to seem; even though what has been provided on EP Wiki being only a taster.

Your a big boy Jon with a wife, family and other responsibilities including assets & projects in your life that now hinge on the outcomes produced as a result of this moral crime committed in the past, the society will not interfere as karma always has an interesting way of manifesting itself in the end.

Without malice, take care and good luck Jon.
    Since you like obtaining the spotlight in the news, this was determined and approved to be the best way for you to receive this message. No further comments will be made from here on in on this subject. Please do not shoot the messenger, I did my best to write it in my own words to lighten the blow.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  5. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

Isn't that Robert Downey Jr. with a british accent :beerchug:
    I hope he wins Oscar get's on the stage and say.
    "I wan't to thanks everyone that shooted Dragons on Rocktropia. Without them this wasn't possible. But to tell you the thruth, getting Oscar is less exciting then getting ATH with swords. Like fucking viking." :viking:
    Is there anything about Entropia in the interview?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.