Get banned from PCF and make 100 PED Event!

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Sunsout Gunsout, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Count me in, reason for my perma-ban was "excessive negativity" aka excessive public disclosure of truth...

2. They won't ban me :shock:

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hmm ... does this count?
    ban.png

• Gratz Gratz x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

I called the mod a shitler and a fuck muppet the other day and my posts just got edited so gl with getting banned

5. i got banned with no reason so u dont need so much luck :)

6. Yeah rusty even wrote something like "Fuck you Serica. Fuck off." and he just got a warning. But he made 100 ped for trying.

7. What can I win if I ask for re-activation and immediately start a thread where I ask to get re-banned ?
    (and if that doesnt help, post something negative towards administration)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. That there my friend would be worth 500ped!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mega

Mega Chaotic Good

My ban is running out guys, but dont worry she is full of hate and will make sure it will happen again very soon.

I'm glad she wont become President with Vote C) from the poll results I'm seeing. For that I'm truly thankful.

As this thread is largely thanks to everyones 'favourite' moderator psychopath, how about a song....

:clap:

Good luck to the winner of the event!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  10. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

Just don't post there when your ban runs out it's not as if anything interesting or constructive happens over there. It's just a trading forum now.

11. I only post there occasionally - never gets read anyway.

12. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Would be cool to SEE "everyones 'favourite' moderator psychopath" here as well - lol. Can someone invite her?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. San

San

Aww, not the good old Men at Work...

Edit: Just as a precautionary note, I wish it to be known that I am not here for the money offered and, should the described circumstances come true, do not intend to take advantage of it. Donate it to a good cause in that case.

The waters are quiet for a while now, but what do we know if we don't know what we don't get to see. Peace by force is always treacherous.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  14. San

San

Filing here for documentation purposes, see last page of attachment. The post which got removed read: "At least the criminals have their rights protected. What a wonderful world." I failed to record it because it didn't occur to me that it would draw their ire. But it's in every subscriber's notification box so they may judge for themselves.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.