Games you are playing at the moment?

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Wistrel, Jan 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Actively on the go in 2017 so far

Fez
    Never Alone
    Aquaria
    Gauntlet
    Quake Live
    Zero Time Dilemma

• Like Like x 1
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

Madden Mobile, Compets Pro, Chess with friends.
    All Android versions.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Tass

Tass Administrator

The Elder Scrolls Online several times a week, just finished a longplay of The Last Ninja as the game turned 30 last Sunday, and will probably continue with This War of Mine.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. dalewj

dalewj StoryTeller/Nerd/Gamer

WoTanks, No Mans Sky, Project Gorgon

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Wow blast from the past! I remember playing it on Acorn Electron back in the 80s. I didn't get far though... I have a recolection someone told me I needed "Ninja Magic" to progress but that it was invisible... I never found it.

Haha watching that vid at the 6 min mark I had a major isometric comprehension error! I thought that was a wall being approached! Didn't realise it was a cliff! Thought it was a bug for minute or so!

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Forge of Empires
    Lord of the Rings Online (been playing on and off for years. Still having fun, with new content being released regularly. The game was recently transferred to a new business entity, and the future is looking bright).

7. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Aaaaahhhhrg! Oh man, yes! That was really cool way back in the past! I made a print at my 8-pin mosaic printer. Something like this:
    LastNinja.png
    Can't remember how it was possible at a C64. Probably with PrintFox feature? LOL!
    I had a try at "Heart of Africa" last year. Sweet memories ...

Currently I still play Skyrim with ~120 mods installed in survival mode without cheating. Skyrim SE is no option for me because of many missing mods. My goal is to reach Level 100 - at least one time ;-) Pretty hard! It seems I have to learn magic and staffs as well to reach this goal :-(( No clue if I can get through. Level 68 atm ...

Finally I got Fallout 4 two weeks ago for 20 instead of 60 Euro. A few body and skin mods installed already. But Skyrim is way better and Fallout must wait until I finish it.

Syberia 3 is postponed to spring 2017 ...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Yep, I can imagine. The first 2 or 3 ninja magics blink when you enter the screen, the last 2 don't and are pretty much impossible to find... For one you need to touch a vase in a palace, one of like 100 vases, without any hint. You don't even know this ninja magic exists and you need it to progress... And the last ninja magic is some dirt on the floor... Many games from back then are like this and many of them I wasn't able to finish.

Yesterday I've finished Barbarian. Another game that turns 30 this year.

Epic cover art.
    [​IMG]

Epic scene that got it "banned" in Germany for 25 years.
    Ludophiles-Barbarian-C64-Head-Chop.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Americas Army, The Evil Within, Resident Evil 7, Trials Evolution, all sorts of casual mobile games...and anyhtign thats worth trying

10. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

World of Tanks, TESO, Elite horizons, Ark survival evolved

11. what others.jpg

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  12. Entropia
    Fallout 4
    Heroes of annihilated empires
    Halflife 2 mods
    Mass effect 2 (free when you install the steam clone "ORIGIN"

13. San

San

Still playing classic Doom now and then. Dabbling in MechWarrior Online but haven't made an effort yet to get good at it. Internet permitting (i.e. I get to a location where I can connect without paying per volume) checking which of the old places still exist in Second Life.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

What the fuckery? Now that is just beyond silly. I think we had a copy of Barbarian too but it never loaded.

15. I played Barbarian too, but Moonstone was my favorite

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I've picked up Lifeless Planet recently so now playing that too. Liking the atmospherics. Might post some more about this later

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.