Games Convention in Leipzig Photos1

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by slartybartfass, Aug 26, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I take the Fifth. :D

hmmm, I guess we don't actually have a fifth in Australia. :confused: :hehe:

• Like Like x 6
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

"The Fifth Amendment protects witnesses from being forced to incriminate themselves. To "plead the Fifth" is a refusal to answer a question because the response could form self incriminating evidence."

So that is why I am not answering Slarty, because my answer might get me into more trouble. :hehe:

• Like Like x 7
  3. Thanks for that Burger, I seriously had no idea what you were talking about :D

• Like Like x 6
  4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Neither do I, most of the time. :hehe:

• Like Like x 8
  5. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

This is the 5Th amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America. :D :D :D My home country.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

And home to Homer Simpson and me, too. WHOO-HOO!

• Like Like x 6
  7. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Although I am disgustingly lazy and slow moving, I do try to always keep my promises. When the little moblets arrived I told Slarty I would post pictures of them. After some delays and getting the camera repaired, here finally are the pics. :D

Thanks again Slarty. Much appreciated. :ok:

Mobs1.jpg Mobs2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 8
  8. They are rather cute :)

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.