Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

So usually it's free stuff in here. Today I'll post about something special and more personal :) We've recorded ~1200 videos for our YouTube channel. For some time already we have YouTube channel memberships. For the rest of the month we'll give 2 games (Steam keys) to every channel member. We hope we can give a game every month but there's no guarantee.

Here's the link for the channel membership: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbYu2svVCnAdMLaZOhAasw/join

And the March games are Distraint Deluxe Edition and Silence of the Sleep:

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  3. No idea what Tacoma is...but I downloaded it. Thanks ^^

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

oooh! Thanks for this. I've had that on my wishlist for a bit. It's by the same people who did Gone Home - which I loved (even though it took me 3 attempts before I could be bothered to even open the front door). Such a wonderful 90s simulator - those X-files home recorded videos :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

BUTTBUTTINATE!!! XD

7. Does one need to own Assassins Creed main game to see the Notre Dame stuff or is it ‘playable’ on its own?

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

Assassin's Creed Unity is one full game, set in Paris during the French Revolution it happens to have Notre Dame. It's cool.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tass

Tass Administrator

11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I remember that advert I thought it was great!

12. I watched ‘The Widow’ television program this evening starring Kate Beckinsale and couldn’t help thinking that she’d make a great Lara Croft.

13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Just looked her up, yes indeed, have to agree there. I actually went to the London MCM in 2013 I think when the new TR game came out and they had the person who was acting/voicing Lara doing a panel there. Was a fun sesh. I liked the "things for Lara to say" bit near the end was quite amusing. There were a lot of great Lara cosplays that year too.

I'm not sure the film was popular but I actually rather liked it. A perfect Sunday afternoon adventure film, like journey to the center of the earth but more modern. Good choice for Lara too (was the one who played the main robot in ExMachina movie)

• Like Like x 1
  14. The ExMachina robot/girl was HOT!!!

Not that Kate Beckinsale isn’t of course (in case she’s reading this).

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

You'll appreciate her calling a random swede then X'D

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

We just need @McCormick to edit together a version where she accidentally gets through to Mindark now

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wistrel thanks, Alicia sounds like a fun, genuine and down-to-earth young lady.

Never heard of the ‘call a random Swede’ service so Googled it and now apparently closed: https://www.theswedishnumber.com/

18. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Oh I see, it was a thing? I didn't actually realise. I thought she was just being random! Yeh she does come over as being nice.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tass

Tass Administrator

More games added to Humble Trove, it now has 94 games, which means with a Humble Monthly for ~11$ total you can now get access to 100+ games, I thought that milestone is worth a post :) Humble Trove is there: humblebundle.com/monthly/trove

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.