Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Just as a heads-up, i never saw any field to put the coupon code in, so I ended up somehow paying for an unknown game. Trying to figure things out with them as we speak.

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Strange, the field was there for me and I got Corporate Lifestyle Simulator.

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I never saw it, but then again, the mail to confirm my account also was jumbled up. It might be the hotel wifi or something.

In any case, they put the amount i paid back on my account as credits. Within 5 minutes. THAT is how to run a professional business. *cough*

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Rising Storm is free over at Humble Bundle.

Great FPS game. I bought it a while ago, and can highly recommend it. Let me know if you want to play a game together at some point :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Tass

Tass Administrator

Gwent is public beta now, play for free: https://www.playgwent.com

It's a good example for how to introduce a new game of a totally different genre into an universe known for something completely else. Unless you are MindArk and think that ComPet is a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

GOG is having a giveaway; Deadlight for free.

9. Tass

Tass Administrator

10. Tass

Tass Administrator

How to get 40+ games for ~10 bucks from Humble Bundle
    1. Check out a current Humble Bundle, specifically have a look the lowest "tier" which usually contains 3 games for 1 USD and in addition usually includes a 10% off coupon for the first month of Monthly Humble Bundle
    2. Get the lowest tier of the bundle you like the most for 1 USD (of course you can get higher tiers too if you like the games)
    3. Go to the Monthly Humble Bundle checkout and select the 1 month plan for 12 USD, make sure that your 10% off coupon from your previous purchase is applied, you should pay 10.80 USD, at this point you'll get access to the 1-3 games for getting Montly Humble early, which games exactly should be displayed on the Monthly Humble Bundle page
    4. On the Monthly Humble Bundle page there should be timer displaying the time left to the release of the monthly bundle, once released you'll get access to the usually 4-6 games of the montly Bundle
    5. Also on release of the monthly Humble Bundle you subscribed for you'll get access to the 30+ games in the Humble Trove
    6. Cancel your subscription any time in your account settings, of course you can also keep it to get future monthly bundles
    7. Enjoy all your new games:
    • 3 from the lowest tier of a current Humble Bundle
    • 1-3 for subcribing to the monthly bundle early
    • 4-6 from the monthly bundle
    • 32 from Humble Trove
    • 39-46 games in total :)
    P.S.: I've also added this to post #1.

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Civilization III, Complete edition is currently free on HumbleBundle.

12. Tass

Tass Administrator

13. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tass

Tass Administrator

Many games in GOG Connect currently, so if you have one or more of them on Steam you'll get DRM-free versions possibly with additional content and extras completely for free on GOG, check it out:

15. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Good guy Tass. I came here just to post this, but you beat me to it :)

17. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tass

Tass Administrator

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

DAMN YOU! Just got back to post that :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.