Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

oooh I think I'd have liked art of Rally but alas have missed the givaway. Did just grab south of the circle though off Gog. That looks like my kinda thing. Occurs to me that when Steam throws it's windows 7 users out of the pram in a couple of weeks I might just start working through my humble bundle, epic and Gog backlog. Screw em...

(this said, a certain games development company did just make me "an offer I couldn't refuse" on a 2nd hand computer - so once I acquire linux or a windows version that Steam will support, I should be good on all games for a long time to come).

Wistrel

PS piss.... probably missed out on Outer worlds, did have that on a watch list.... at this rate... if I make it to retirement in one vaguely functioning piece... I won't be bored.

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Portal Revolution (a free Portal 2 mod) is available now... and it's great fun.

3. San

San

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Thanks! Have passed on to a few peeps. I already have it and am not on the steam version but still not actually tried the expanaion yet since replacing my dead Gfx card.

PS in other news picked up a "new" PC for cheaps with a previous gen Gfx card in from top end 2018. Not sure when I'll be arsed to actually start using/switching to it though. SO unmotivated by such things right now. Only got it because it was teh megacheap through a friend's closing down workplace.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.