Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

3. Geo

Geo

I also enjoy playing Heroes of the Storm, which is free.

4. Epic's back to doing that free game every day at 10 am thing here at the end of the year.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

6. Tomb Raider is on epic but epic's website is getting overloaded I think since they just announced it on facebook an hour ago... it won't go to the page that lets you finalize the zero dollar sale and just keeps saying 'oops somthing happened' etc.

finally got it to work a few hours later...

3 games. Tomb raider, shadow of the tomb raider and rise of the tomb raider.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

DAMN - Wanted those last 2 ah well... TBF by the time I get to finishing TR2013 the others will be free or super cheap again I'm sure

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Whoop whoop! Caught it in time! THAAAAAAAAAAANKS!!!

10. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Neither cheap nor for free but worth a mention here:
    Horizon Zero Dawn in VR!
    The number one at my playlist is now enjoyable at PC in VR. Not because Guerrilla Games or Sony did it, but a cool coder did:
    https://www.patreon.com/realvr:
    That was my dream since I played Horizon first time: VR! You may play it in 1st or 3rd person view as you want. No restrictions as far as I can see. You'll have to pay $9 or 9 € at Patreon one time to get the mod. Once installed you can resign Patreon. And than: Enjoy this open world adventure in VR. It is simply amazing, believe me!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Glad you got to experience this Jamira! I remember how much you loved that game!

13. Bioshock is on epic.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yeh I looked at all 3 trailers for that this morning, since I'd heard people speak highly of it... I decided it wasn't me though.

15. For someone who missed out on grabbing Star Wars Squadrons for free on Origin I got an activation code. Just PM me.
    Update: No takers yet ;-)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.