Forum maintenance

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Aug 28, 2013.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Over the next few days (and today), you might experience some odd behaviour while visiting EP. This is due to me preparing things for a forum upgrade.

One of the side-effects is that the ROCKtropia and Next Island style will be removed in preparation for the upgrade, in order to speed things up a bit.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but hope the end-result will be all worth it :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Can I ask if this upgrade will include smilies while using ipad or iphone or iPod... Yeah I own all three. :biggrin: plus two android devices and a windows phone... :whistling:

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Well. The update among other things will include a new editor, and full support for mobile devices of any size. I'd say there's plenty in there to be happy about as an end-user (And it will mean less maintenance for us as well).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Will I be able to throw paintballs? hmmm I don't even see the throw link anymore, and I can see my avatar. LOL

5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

You've got enough color in your crayolas, you don't need paint balls. :rolleyes (2):

Gonna keep my eyes on you Missy. :nana:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Good luck. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. You can never have enough color! I want paintballs!

You know where I am :tongue4:

8. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

To settle this, I recommend jello ;).... Wishfull thinking??!! :D

9. Make sure its colorful, orange, blueberry, cherry, grape, strawberry, lime :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.